31

Lisa reluctantly followed Jisoo inside, shamelessly taking another swig of her wine bottle as she did so. She was already pretty tipsy but she figured more liquid courage couldn't hurt. Not when she was about to have to deal with a stubborn Jisoo who had somehow found her.

"What are you doing here? How did you even find me?" Lisa said, after chugging her wine.

Jisoo ignored her as she dragged her luggage into the room. Lisa decided to just slump back onto the couch, feeling depressed. Jisoo just reminded her of Jennie. Everything reminded her of Jennie lately though, she thought to herself. The thought made her take another swig of the wine. Everything felt fuzzy and numb to her when she was drunk at least. It eased the ache of Jennie.

"I know people," Jisoo stated, not elaborating more. She very clearly noticed Lisa's drunk state, so she ripped the wine bottle away from Lisa's hand.

"Hey!"

Jisoo didn't answer her, instead, she took a swig of the wine herself.

"You could have just asked you know," Lisa said broodingly, laying back down on the couch.

Jisoo ignored her as she plopped down on the couch next to Lisa. Drinking Lisa's wine as she did so.

"We're probably going to need more than this if I plan to catch up with you." Jisoo said, gesturing to the wine bottle in her hand.

Lisa grinned at that. She called room service, asking them to bring more wine and half an hour later she found herself dancing around the room with Jisoo, who had unsurprisingly downed half of the alcohol in record time that the hotel staff had delivered. She was almost as tipsy as Lisa by now.

Lisa wasn't sure who suggested it at first or when they had both gotten so drunk but they where now both drunkenly singing along to one of their favorite artists' songs.

Lisa ran to the couch, hopping onto it as she sang along to the song they were playing full blast through the speakers. If either of them had been sober at the time they would have probably wondered why they hadn't gotten a noise complaint yet. The music was so loud and they were both singing at the top of their lungs after all.

"I could dieeee in this moment!!!" Lisa sang, as she jumped up.

"Forever young!!!!!" Jisoo finished, doing little fist bumps in the air as she danced around the room, wine bottle in hand. Twirling as she took another swig. Lisa kept jumping up and down on the couch as she sang along.

Jisoo sang fiercely into the wine bottle as she danced, pretending like it was a mic, not paying Lisa any mind.

"Forever young!"

"Blackpink is the revolution." Lisa deadpanned. Before continuing to sing. "Know we got that bomb bomb!" Lisa sang as she jumped even higher, posing as she did so. "Come again, come again!" She had been holding a cup full of wine and had accidentally spilled it as she jumped. She didn't care.

Another jump, Lisa did the splits in the air this time before landing back on the couch as she started rapping along in mostly Korean with that one really pretty girl from the band they were listening to.

"Pinked out or murdered out like it ain't no thing!" Lisa pointed with a fierce look, spilling her drink again. "Say life's a bitch? But mine's a movie."

Jisoo kept dancing around the room singing the chorus, not even looking at Lisa, taking swigs off her drink.

"I could die in this momeeeent, forever young!" They both chimed in.

Lisa had somehow managed to climb bravely onto the headboard of the couch by the end of the song for her big finish. She pretended to bow at the imaginary crowd that had been watching their 'performance.' She clasped her hands together in thanks and grandly waved her arms around like she was greeting her fans.