49

"We're not staying at that hotel again." Jisoo said immediately.

"Why not? It was nice and it was affordable!" Lisa complained.

"Because it's bad luck!"

"How is it bad luck?"

"My wife stopped speaking to me after I stayed there!"

"I'm pretty sure that wasn't the hotel's fault."

"You're right, it was yours."

"I thought you forgave me for that already!"

"I did, then you ripped away my best chance at fulfilling my fantasy with my wife. She was going to do the thing Limario!"

"What thing?"

"None of your business."

"But you're the one who brought it up! And how is it my fault she's not doing the stupid thing you won't tell me about?" Lisa asked indignantly.

"Because you didn't kiss Jennie first like the chicken you are!"

"What?" Lisa said confused. "I'm not a chicken!"

"You're right, it wouldn't be fair to the holy chickens."

Chaeyoung walked in to her wife and Lisa arguing for the fifth time in over thirty minutes. She reached over Jisoo's shoulder and grabbed the mouse, booking the hotel before anyone said another word.

"Chipmunk!"

"Ha, your wife hates you!"

Lisa and Jisoo started wrestling on the floor after Jisoo tackled Lisa when she said that.

"Take it back!"

Lisa just giggled as Jisoo tried to pin her down.

"If it is bad luck how long do you think Rosie will give you the silent treatment for this time?" Lisa taunted her.

"I swear to God if you jinx me Limario I will murder you a day before your wedding and play your wedding song at your funeral while I dance around your grave!"

"That's just cruel. At least wait until after the wedding."

"I hope Jennie says no." Jisoo deadpanned.

"Take that back!"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and smiled at them. She knew her wife secretly preferred hanging out with Lisa the most because she matched her same chaotic energy, but Jisoo would never dare to admit it so she relentlessly picked on Lisa instead.

Children.

Lisa stopped letting Jisoo win as soon as she heard the front door open and close. She shoved Jisoo off, scrambling to the computer to close the tab where they had just booked the hotel.

Jennie had gone to pick Ella up from school and they were home now.

Lisa had just managed to shut the tab closed as Jisoo kept pulling her shirt trying to drag her back to the ground when Jennie and Ella both walked into the room.

"What are they fighting about now?" Jennie asked her blonde friend as she took in the scene, looking just as amused.

"Your girlfriend told my wife that gamjatang is way better than chicken and they started a fight over it." Chaeyoung lied.

It wasn't a total lie, they had actually fought over that about thirty minutes ago but Chaeyoung couldn't very well ruin Lisa's surprise for Jennie by telling her the truth.

Jennie giggled. Then blushed because Chaeyoung called Lisa her girlfriend.

They hadn't really made it official, but Jennie knew that's what she was. Lisa's girlfriend. She had found it a bit odd Lisa hadn't made some grand gesture and asked her already, it was such a Lisa thing to do and be all romantic. Jennie didn't mind though, all she wanted was Lisa and this had been the best weeks of her life.