52

A/N

Just want you guys to know I was as nervous as Lisa is in this chapter trying to come up with how write it.

Anyways this is what i was listening to on repeat when I got the vibe for the scenes if you wanna check it out.

————————————

Lisa shifted nervously holding a purple, blue, white and yellow bouquet of hyacinths, Jennie's favorite flowers. She'd even added some dyed black roses because black was Jennie's favorite color. She really hoped she liked it. She'd made Jisoo go pick up the custom bouquet for her while Rosie and Ella helped Lisa set up their date.

Lisa took a deep breath and knocked. Jennie answered the door a minute later and Lisa felt like she should have taken a longer breath because—

"She really is an actual goddess." Lisa breathed out, talking to herself when she saw Jennie. Suddenly unable to breathe. She looked equal parts beautiful, adorable, and sexy in the way only Jennie Kim could pull off. She hadn't meant to say that out loud but she was kind of glad she did when she saw Jennie's shy smile and a tint of pink on her cheeks.

"These are for you." Lisa shoved the bouquet towards Jennie.

Jennie instantly smiled that gummy smile she loved so much and Lisa couldn't help but feel proud of herself for being the reason for it.

"This is beautiful Lisa." She said in awe because Lisa knew her so well. Lisa knew Jennie wasn't much for the pretty, light, and delicate things. She liked dark colors and tasteful things instead, no matter what messed up symbolism they may have.

Though they had giggled in the past at the fact that the yellow hyacinths represented jealousy and Jennie was a very jealous person when it came to Lisa.

Jennie noticed what Lisa was wearing once she took the bouquet and almost dropped the flowers. Jennie just loved the way Lisa could look so unbelievably feminine but still radiate this sexy masculine energy with the way she dressed.

Lisa realized Jennie was staring and automatically flexed her stomach, trying to show off.

Jennie tried not to drool when she noticed Lisa's abs were exposed. When she noticed the rings on Lisa's long fingers. Oh god, how long had she been standing there staring?

"Um, I—I'll just go put these in water and then we can go." Jennie turned on her heel and rushed away leaving Lisa at the front door.

Lisa smiled internally at Jennie's reaction to her and her outfit. She was so going to take Ella on a Chanel shopping spree for this. Her babygirl really did know what she was doing.

Lisa took Jennie's hand as she walked them through a familiar path. Jennie smiled warmly but didn't say anything, she should have known Lisa would take her to the flower field on that cliff that overlooked the ocean. They had so much history there.

She was more than shocked to see the scene once they approached though. There was a short, knee length rustic looking wooden cream table loaded with Jennie's favorite food. Two black pillows were on the ground next to it so they could sit. There were multiple small candles lit and placed tastefully all over the table, the same single purple and blue hyacinths and black roses from Jennie's bouquet were sprawled haphazardly throughout the tabletop, complimenting the lights from the candles. None of the light colored flowers adorned the tables this time.