50

A/N As I've said before if details make you uncomfy you can go ahead and just skip this chapter, you won't miss much except some hopefully hot lovemaking.

Also, I better not see all the comments suddenly disappear 🤨😈

[M]

———————————————-

Jennie laid back on her bed, laptop and work forgotten as she thought back to it. She remembered every single detail from their first time, it had been perfect.

———8 Years ago, Jeju Island—-

Lisa kneeled in front of her, holding flowers she picked in her hand towards Jennie and the sight of Lisa's adoring doe eyes made her swoon.

Jennie took the flowers from her and Lisa asked her for a kiss.

Jennie smiled at her, swooning because although Jennie had always thought herself too practical to fall for these things, Lisa seemed to break every single conception she had about love. She craved the romance and the cheesiness and the clichés as long as it was Lisa doing them. She'd never tell Lisa though. She needed to keep some part of her dignity.

Jennie giggled in response, running away and telling Lisa she'd have to catch her first if she wanted a kiss.

She wanted Lisa to chase her. It always made her heart skip a beat knowing Lisa would run after her just for a kiss. She knew she could never outrun Lisa and she kind of liked that too. Knowing soon she would be caught and kissed.

She turned back around and squealed when she saw Lisa was so close. She ran even faster. She knew Lisa was letting her get away on purpose, prolonging the chase.

Jennie kept running and giggling and squealing anytime she felt Lisa's fingers scrape her back. She eventually gave up running, turning around and hiding behind the flowers Lisa had given her, smiling giddily because she knew she was about to be caught when she heard the flash of a camera.

"Lisa!" Jennie immediately blushed. Lisa had picked up photography some time before graduating high school and had taken to snapping pictures of Jennie any chance she got when she finally followed her to Seoul.

Jennie still hadn't gotten used to it. Too self conscious about the way she might look, especially with Lisa. They'd made their relationship work as Lisa finished out her last year of high school but they had hardly got to physically see each other.

Lisa had finally graduated and they'd only been living together for a few months so Jennie was still getting used to Lisa giving her all of her attention like this in person. As more than friends.

Lisa just giggled at her as Jennie blushed. Lisa picked her up like she weighed nothing and threw her over her shoulder as Jennie squealed and halfheartedly fisted her hands and punched her on the back yelling at her to put her down.

Lisa ran around with Jennie like that as Jennie protested over and over. Until finally Lisa obliged and set her down softly on a bed of flowers where Lisa had spread out a blanket for them earlier.

Jennie might have lost her breath at the way Lisa was so close, supporting her weight on her elbows as she almost laid on top of Jennie.

Jennie had to look away, "I thought we were gonna watch the sunset?" She said as she looked sideways towards the setting sun. Trying to distract herself from the way Lisa was looking at her at the moment.

"I'd rather watch you."

Jennie felt a blush creep up her neck.

She couldn't look at Lisa. Too shy because of her blush. Lisa leaned down to kiss Jennie on her temple. Jennie finally looked up.