66

A/N

You guys remember when I said I was nervous about the proposal? Well I'm hella nervous about writing these vows. I'm more nervous than Jennie AND Lisa put together in writing this chapter ... I hope I do it justice for all of you 🖤

Also.

If you're extra like me and you like to listen while you read to make it more dramatic here you go. Angel Rosie for when Jennie walks down the aisle 😌

Phew. Okay. Let's go get these bitches married!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Deep breaths.
Did I mention I was nervous already?

———————————————

"You ready kid?" Moonbyul asked Lisa.

Lisa was so nervous she didn't even argue with Byul about her calling her kid again.

Moonbyul sensed her nerves so she clapped her on the shoulder and told her seriously.

"You owe me a wedding present too you know."

"What?" Lisa asked bewildered.

"If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be able to walk down the aisle!" Moonbyul cackled.

Lisa rolled her eyes at her but she appreciated the distraction. She was bouncing up and down the balls of her feet.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! How did you guys do this?" she asked the group seriously because she felt like her heart was about to beat out of her chest.

"I took a couple shots of whiskey beforehand." Moonbyul said.

"That worked?" Lisa asked, looking around for some whiskey.

"Nope. I calmed down for about thirty minutes and then slipped and almost fell off the altar when I saw Yongsun from the nerves."

"Not going to lie I'm not sure what even happened at my wedding." Seulgi chimed in. "I was so out of it. I just kind of spent the whole ceremony staring at Irene in awe. She was so beautiful I didn't even realize she had already said 'I do.' Then she kind of had to shove me in the shoulder when it was time for me to say it so I would snap out of it cus I took too long to respond."

"Don't ask me. I was late to my wedding because I passed out from the nerves," Jisoo said sheepishly. "Then I stuttered my way through all of my vows."

"What! Mighty Jisoo passed out?" They all started teasing her.

"Jisoo stutters? I'm shocked." Lisa said, putting a hand to her chest dramatically.

"Shut up! I was only nineteen and marrying a literal angel! Who wouldn't!"

Fair point.

"God maybe I shouldn't get married," Ryujin mumbled. "It sounds way too nerve wracking."

"You'll be fine baby gay. It's worth the trouble." Jisoo told her seriously. "Ask her before someone steals her away tonight. You know weddings are notorious for those kinds of things happening. It's the romance in the air."

Ryujin paled. "Oh god really?"

"Leave her alone." Seulgi said laughing at the look of panic on the youngest girl's face. "Don't listen to her she doesn't mean it."

Lisa lightened up a bit at their antics.

"Thanks for being my unofficial groomswomen guys." Lisa said seriously. They had opted out of having an official bridal party, with the exception of Rosie and Ella.