Kendall's Pov (14)

><{{{(•>

I'm trying so hard to hold it in, to not let it out and cry, yell or bash open this door and punch them all in their faces, especially Jessica.

I'm seated in one of the white water systems when Yvonne, Chelsea, and of course Mindy the vlogger walk in taking their favorite spot in front of the mirror.

They're tearing me apart at the moment, dissecting every bit of me. I can take that but it not when Jessica joins in on the conversation, belittling me in front of them.

I know for status' sake Jessy had to be friends with them to feel respected and wanted but not denying being friends with me.

"I can swear I've seen you hanging out with her after you got together with Landon" Mindy insists, making a smacking sound with her lips.

"That's because she's Landon's bestie. Ugh, I hate that word so much!" Jessica whines and my heart clenches in disappointment.

"I wonder how you manage babe? Because when I was with Landon in junior year, I made certain tomboy was nowhere near us. I salted their friendship to sugar mine" Yvonne brags chuckling.

"Oh yeah?... And where did that get you?" Chelsea pipes.

At that cut reply, I wanna kiss Chelsea on the cheeks and thank her for standing up for me even though it wasn't necessarily me she was standing up for.

Yvonne gives her a murderous look.

"What do you mean by that? Our relationship of course lasted while it could and I enjoyed every bit of it"

"Lasted? Two months is what you call lasted? That's sad Yvy" 

"What's your problem now Chelsea? If you have a problem with me then come right out and tell me, not countering every word I say, I can't take that. Don't you know your mate?'' She leans forward.

"You're not the only one who gets to say what's on your mind. I have a right too" Chelsea throws back, pointing her long nails at Yvonne.

"Hey, Chels that's too far, just knock it off okay?!" Mindy charges from her spot.

Chelsea shrugs Mindy's hands off her.

"Let go of me, damnit! You always feel on top of the world like you own every damn body. That's what you did to Shania and me. You love control, you freak!!" she yells pushing at Mindy.

Yvonne flares.
"You ungrateful bitch! It's what this is about huh? Chelsea, you're a nobody, I gave you class and made you hang out with the rich kids but how is it my fault that a pig like you always chooses to go back to its dirt. Shania had nothing on you girl, but you chose to snoop around with Eric as side chic!"

"But we where together" she cries.
I could hear Chelsea sobbing at the moment.
Phew... Who knew things would turn out this way? from bashing me to opening a whole can of worms.

I guess nobody was allowed into the restroom anymore. That's how they behave whenever they're fighting.

Mindy suddenly has no urge to make videos for her vlog and Yvonne is suddenly careful not to ruin people in public.

I guess Chelsea has more power over her than she tries to admit. The two girls often seemed like they were friends yet rivals. Mindy was the neutral one here.

"It's all in your plan, screw you Yvonne. You fuckin used me as a pawn to get back at Shania for dating Landon Brookes when you two broke up. You think I won't find out? The voice notes, the messages you sent Mindy? Huh?!!!!"

Oh man, I take that back, Mindy isn't anything neutral. She's just good at hiding hers.

Oh, so it's like Yvonne and Mindy are on one side while Chelsea is on another side which makes her feel insecure and alone in what she calls friendship, damn!

"Girls?..." Jessica speaks for the first time with a shaky voice, I forgot she's here too. That Judas.

"Now you're cooking up lies to feed your insecurities, Chels, you should really work on yourself bitch. You wanted Eric Hat and I gave that to you but you couldn't handle such a simple task. I wonder what you did with our Econ teacher David that he hates the gut outta you?" Yvonne laughs mockingly.

"I mean he doesn't want Chels in any of his classes after they got together. You told me he was feeling you in the beginning but a few days later he's acting like you gave him STI!!" Yvonne exclaims. "And I'll ask you to your face, did you?..." Yvonne asks with a stern and dangerous smile.

"I hate you!" Chelsea cries, shaking her head in disgust. "It was supposed to be a secret, how could you throw it all out in the open like that? I told you that in earnest Yvonne!"

"Hell you did but it's not like the whole world doesn't know already about your messy life. You know I've had lots of my male friends take interest in you but I don't want them to end up in a mess cos that's what you do to people, you mess them up like you. We all can't be pigs you know?" Yvonne barks back.

I didn't see the quick movement from the peephole because suddenly Chelsea is dragging Yvonne's hair, pulling at it like a mad dog. Jessica and Mindy join in trying to get them apart but Chelsea seems determined.

"I'll fuckin ruin your life as you did mine. You bitch!!! I hate you, I can't believe I took you as my sister!" Chelsea cries fighting her friend.

I don't know who finally opens the door to the restroom and a teacher rushes in to help in the situation.

It took a while though and I had to wait for Jessica to wash up before I come out of the cubicle. I don't wanna see her lying face at moment. The drama was enough for the day.

Yvonne is a scary person to be around. She's one of Landon's exes that made life difficult for me. She was worse than Shaina who was just good with her tongue but Yvonne made physical threats at me too.

I remember a time in junior year she tore my PE skirt and I had to go home embarrassed. Since then I avoided her like a plague. I'm so sorry for what Jessica is about to experience in her hands.

><{{{(•>

When I finally meet up with Jessica, she's so eager to tell me about the fight and what caused it, ignoring the part where they were gossiping about me too.

I act like I don't know what happened, I have no strength to argue with her over anything even though I know I have to tell her the truth. I also got to find out from her that Mindy caught everything about the fight on camera unknown to her friends.
Damn! It's the consistency for me.

I'm on my way to Econ class and our teacher who appears to be the same Mister David Habril, the one Chelsea supposedly gave STI. How I hate that man gawd!.

I'm thinking of plenty of reasons why I hate him when I see Landon from the other end looking moody but his eyes catch mine before I can run, I freeze.

><{{{(•>
Don't forget to vote