Chapter 1

Chapter 1- Homeward Bound

"The Hidden WorldOur homeWe lived here for generations, lived longer than any other beings

"The Hidden World
Our home
We lived here for generations, lived longer than any other beings. We survived because of our former alliance with humans.

But those memories for just that, memories from the past, and now we must strive to what we could do for the future,"

"Will we ever go back out there, Da?"

"I'm afraid not, little one. Who it's been years and I doubt my allies survived this long. It's safer here than out there."

"But what if there is more allies?"

"No. As Alpha, I can't risk it. Do yer understand?"

"Yes Da,"

"I just want to keep my family safe,"

"I know,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You snuck through the tall seaweed, peaking your head upward to spy on the Rumblehorns, who were guarding and patrolling the entrance to your Hidden World. Your home. Your ears were pinned down to the sides of your head, trying to be stealthy as possible.

"I thought ma said we can't go near the Rumblehorns since they're on watch duty,"

You rolled your eyes, feeling 6 pairs of paws on you, and the mischievous voice of your sister.
"She said that we can't bother them, I'm not bothering them as yer can see," You said with a sly grin, making Dart giggle.

"We're bored (Y/N)! Play with us!" Pouncer whined and laid on your back, with Ruffrunner pulling your ears.
"Oh yeah? How about you both fight to the death, and whoever wins gets to play with me," You jokingly said, trying to get them to tire themselves out.

"Let's fight Ruffrunner!" Pouncer grinned mischievously, and Ruffrunner smile back.
"You're on!" They both attacked each other, or at least kitten fight, and Dart just rolled her eyes. She turned back to you as you stared at the giant hole above the Hidden World.

"How come we never go near the entrance?" Dart asked you, sitting next to you as you shrugged.
"Da said it's dangerous, but I bet there's nothing but water, where else is the water coming from?" You simply told her, but you knew what was beyond the entrance.

Humans.

When you first heard the name, you thought it was a stupid name to call living beings, but the more your Da and Ma talked about them, the more interested and curious you were about them. They never told you where the humans came from, but you connected the dots about where they probably are now.

"Alright yer kids, enough fighting," You heard the gruff and deep voice of your Uncle Hookfang.
"Uncle Hookfang!!" The triplets shouted happily, and you smiled at him, getting up from your spot.
"Time for dinner?" You asked, and he nodded.