Chapter 26

Chapter 26- Family Never Forgets

The second day of this interning, and you tilted your head at Ryukyu's question

"Why would I need a costume?" You asked her, looking at her like she insulted your clan.

"I just thought it would be cool one you! You don't need to keep looking like... well, a homeless person," She sheepishly rubbed her neck and pointed at your clothing.
"These clothing are a cultural importance to my clan!  I already had to tolerate on the new clothing with that weird smell," You stuck your tongue out.

"Ok! Sorry for insulting your clothes. Maybe, we could alternate a costume that is inn that era," She suggested.
"Not right now, I'm feeling weird now," You sighed and sat down on the couch, feeling light headed.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked you with concern. You felt strange since the morning, and you had this sinking feeling in your stomach as well.
"Yeah, I just need to rest for a moment," You mumbled, laying down on the bed.

"It's okay, you trained enough for the day," She reassured you, ruffling your hair.

"Besides, there's something in the city that I need to go and help with. You're not a hero in training, so you can't go with me," She explained to you. You nodded, laying your head against your pillow.

"Stay here, and don't leave the building," She told you, pulling the blanket over you.
"Don't worry, I'm not leaving," You smiled, making her smile back and left the room. You yawned, closing your eyes and allowed the sounds of the city consume you.

'I wonder if Zuku's having any fun,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep

You groggily opened your eyes, looking over to your phone, where a message was sent to you.
'Zuku...?' You thought, opening the app to read what he sent you.

That made your eyes widened, and shuffled to stand up, you read the message over and over, and just tossed your phone onto your pillow.

Opening a window, you closed your eyes and took a deep breath.
'Find his scent, the scent of Zuku, where are you?' After a few seconds, you snapped your eyes open and spread your wings, jumping out of the window, and flew across the city.

Zuku:

Location sent: SOS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All of you, fake heroes, it'll be more satisfying to kill you all," Stain licked his blades, seeing all of kids paralyzed, and too injured.
"Let's make this quick," He grinned maniacally, raising his katana.

But then, Stain paused, before throwing his dagger straight at a wall, where it clashed against an invisible force and was knocked to the ground.
"No one sneaks up behind me," He snapped out, eyes wide and looking around.