Chapter 24

Chapter 24- Names For Heroes

"Alright, since everyone is here, the real test is about to begin," Aizawa yawned, seeing the class settle down

"Alright, since everyone is here, the real test is about to begin," Aizawa yawned, seeing the class settle down. Everyone but you began to worry about quizzes and exams.

"Choosing code names, your hero name for yourself,"

That made the class cheer, but quickly quiet down at Aizawa's glare. Aizawa explained that even though they would be naming themselves, they still need to prove to their recruiter that they're worthy of the names they've chosen.

"These hero names can be temporary, but be careful of what you choose or-" The door swung open, revealing a familiar purple clothed human.
"You'll have hell to pay later!" Midnight walked in, making you look over at her.

"What you pick out could be your code name for life, so you better be careful or you'll be stuck with something indecent," She explained standing next to Aizawa.
"Yes, and Midnight will be checking with your hero names, this is just not my forte," Aizawa said, grabbing his sleeping bag and falling asleep.

Everyone got whiteboards, including you for some reason.
"I know you're not a hero, Fury. However, it's fun to create an alias for yourself, so have fun!" Midnight beamed at you, making you nod and look down at your board.

"Alright, now who is willing to get up first and show your hero names?" She suddenly asked. And Aoyama stood up first, walking in front of the class.
"Hold your breathe, for my name is 'I Can Not Stop Twinkling'!" He said while sparkles surrounded him.

'That's just a whole sentence...' The class sweat dropped.
"How about this? Take out the 'I' and shorten to Can Not to Can't," Midnight suggested while scribbling on the board.
"You're right mon ami," Aoyama posed.

"THAT WORKED?!" The class yelled. Then, Mina stood up all giddy.
"Alright here's mine, Alien Queen!" You nodded thinking that was a good name.

"Wait you mean the gross alien that has acidic blood?! No way!" You kinda deflated at her saying acidic blood was gross.
'Guess my blood is gross' You sighed sadly, but chose to ignore it.

"I had this name for a while since grade school, Rainy Season Hero: Froppy!" Asui said. Midnight praised it, causing everyone to chant Froppy, feeling more good about the name ideas.

"Here's mine, Sturdy Hero: Red Riot" Kirishima grinned.
"Oh! Going off the Chivalrous Hero: Crimson Riot yes?" Midnight asked with a smile.
"Yeah, he may be old school, but I look up to him!" Kirishima rubbed his neck sheepishly.

"Well, if you're gonna bare the name of someone you admire, you have more to live up to," She explained. You looked at your board.
'Someone to look up to?' You thought, thinking about your siblings.