Chapter 20

Chapter 20- Round Sparks

"First round, and Izuku Midoriya is completely frozen!!" Present Mic shouted, and your ears were pinned to your sides

'Where are ye going Zuku?' You thought as Izuku turned to walk out of the battle ground.

'I can't look, I need ye to break out of the trance Zuku!' You gulped and covered your eyes with your wings.
'Breaking out of a Changwing's trance is almost impossible, but this is a human, surely ye could break through! I need ye to, please!!' You pleaded in your mind.

SWOOSH

A sudden gust of win hit your wings, and you lifted them up to see Izuku appearing to be panting, and turning his head to look at Shinso.
"Midoriya stopped just in time!!" Everyone started to cheer, making your eyes bright up and flapped your wings happily.

He suddenly charged at Shinso, who kept on trying to make Izuku to talk. He then started to push him out of the ring, making Shinso panic.
"Dammit speak!! Get out of this ring, and cry to your dragon pet!!" He yelled, but he felt his body getting lifted up.

Izuku swung Shinso's body over his shoulder, and slammed him out of the ring.
"Shinso is out of bounds! Midoriya advances to the next match!!" You stood up and began to cheer, so did everyone else.

'Yes! I'm proud of ye!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zuku, ye did it!!" You hugged the boy, meeting him at the nurse's office.
"Thanks (Y/N)! I appreciate it!" Izuku smiled with his face heat up. He then hissed in pain he placed his injured hand on your back.

"Right, yer fingers," You said, looking down at his bruised limbs.
"Don't worry, I'll just head to Recovery Girl, and I'll be fine," He scratched his neck, but you thought of something.
"Here," You gently grabbed his hand, and he tilted his head in confusion.

You licked your lips a little, and leaned down to give his hand a small kiss.
'W-w-what?!' That made Izuku's brain short circuit, trying to think of any words.
"(Y-Y-Y/-!!" Before he finished, he gasped at the sudden purplish glow around his fingers, where it suddenly felt strong like before.

"You... healed it," He mumbled in awe.
"My saliva gives out healing properties, and whenever my siblings got themselves hurt, I used to give him little kisses to make them feel better, emotionally and physically," You sheepishly said, with an awkward smile.

"That's... so cool!" He beamed, completely forgetting about his embarrassment and his red face.
"Are you able to heal wounds? Or just bones? How strong are you able to heal? Can you heal any illnesses, can you detect any wounds, so many questions!" He rambled on, making you smile a little.

You suddenly felt your face heat up, making you take a step back a little.
"Well then... we'll finish this conversation later," You mumbled out, turning around to walk off. Izuku frowned a little, confused at your sudden action, but nodded.

'What happened? I hope I didn't bothered them with so many questions,' He gulped, and followed you. Meanwhile, you tried to shake away that feeling in your stomach.

'The bond is growing stronger, I need to stop before I...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinso walked down the hall, a little frustrated at what he went though in the battle rounds.
'Even with that Midoriya kid trying to win for himself and I, I can't just let that go...' He thought, clenching his teeth in irritation.

"Are ye kidding? That Shinso's power is incredible!"

He stopped, ducking behind a wall and leaned against it, listening to Izuku's voice, and what appeared to be another voice.
"How does it remind you of home?" He asked you, and you let a claw out, moving it around in the air.

"In the Hidden World, a Changwing and Death Song has similar hypnosis abilities, and they're one of the most respected dragons! If Shinso was a dragon, he would have my upmost respect!" You grinned. Shinso listened in, wondering what you were talking about.

"Shinso has the attitude of the Mystery Class of dragons, a sly, sneaky, yet powerful. Even as a human, he gained this dragon's respect," You said, and that made Shinso's heart swell up a little. But that crashed with guilt, regretting on what he said to provoke Izuku.

"Well, I wouldn't really say that if I were you..." Izuku trailed off, making you tilt your head.
"Why? Did he said something to ye?" You asked him, making Shinso stiffen.

"... Nothing, he said nothing, I was just being judgmental. Sorry," He sheepishly said, making the purple haired boy relax a little.
"Anyways, his spark is something I admire," The voices scared down the halls, leaving Shinso alone.

'They like my spark,' He thought, before snorting and gave a small smile.

'A non-human creature accepts me more than actual humans. I appreciate that,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next round was Todoroki vs Sero.
'From what I've learned, Sero has the ability to shoot some kind of tape that shoots at a great distance. It also sturdy and strong, who will he hold up with ice power?' You thought.

Turned out, not well at all. Sero at first shot tape around Todoroki, and pulled him towards outside the ring. And what happened next, turned the tables around quickly.

SHWIIIIING

A sharp part of the ice was only inches away from your face, seeing that Todoroki managed to freeze half of the stadium in seconds. Everyone was in shock and terrified, all but you, in which you closed your eyes as a drop of water hits your nose.

'He managed to freeze half of this stadium with ease and within seconds,' You thought, but then let out a deep breath, letting heated plasma out and melted the ice in front of you.

'That's merely 1% of Bewilderbeast power, still, it shows what one human can do. Now he advances to the next round,' You noted.
"Sero is paralyzed, Todoroki advances to the next match!!" Midnight said while shaking.

You heard the audience sympathize with Sero and you helped the ice melt away with your plasma.
"Coming in from Class 1-A hero course, a shocking contestant Denki Kaminari!! Next, the assassin from Class 1-B, Ibara Shiozaki!!"

'Kaminari's power involves electricity, just like a Skrill, only around during storms. And the other human... based on her hair, she reminds me of the first dragon to ever exist; The Foreverwing,' You noted.

"Begin!!"

You squinted your eyes at the bright light of the electricity coming from Kaminari, but then Ibara clasped her hands together, and blocked it with a wall of vines. It came from underground and wrapped around Kaminari, preventing him from doing anything.

"He's immobilized!! Shiozaki goes to the next round!!" You clapped for the vine human. You may root for Izuku, but these other humans are equally strong, you have to give them credit.
"Guess he was right, that match really was over in two seconds!! Wasn't class 1-A supposed to be better than us?!"

You got startled by the sudden voice shouting in your sensitive ear, making you go into instinct, and smashed the human's head with your tail. He got knocked out quickly.

You covered your mouth with your hands, and awkwardly turned to the class.
"Uhh... guess ye could say that he was out in two seconds," You sheepishly said, but the class started to laugh.

"That was great (Y/N)! He started to get on our nerves!" Sero beamed.
"You're doing great wonders for us," Jiro gave you thumbs up. You felt your awkwardness go away, and felt proud a little that you smacked that human down.

'Look at me Auntie Meatlug, I used my tail like you showed me!'