Chapter 48

Chapter 48- Instincts

"I'll be awaiting for yer results, Zuku," You said to your friend, hugging him tight

"I'll be awaiting for yer results, Zuku," You said to your friend, hugging him tight. It was a day before the license exams, and Izuku has to leave to train more.
"Thanks (Y/N), I'll be working hard to win just for you," He said, making you raise an eyebrow at that.

"I- Uhhh, I-I mean- nothing but training to b-be a hero!!" Izuku stammered with his face turning very red. You just smiled softly at him. Maybe Mina was right about your friendship with Izuku... or maybe it was nothing more than that.

'Don't be ridiculous (Y/N), humans and dragons? Never like that in a million of years,' You thought, before taking out Izuku from his thought with a tap o his shoulder.

"Plus Ultra, Zuku," You lifted your hand to make a fist, making him pause before giving a warm smile.
"Plus Ultra, (Y/N)," Izuku he said before leaving to his room. You were about to head to your room as well, before a knock was heard from the door, and you decided to check to see if it was Aizawa.

"(Y/N), We need to talk about something important," You looked up to see Cloudjumper and Hiccup, but they had grave and serious looks on their faces. You looked around before nodding and letting them inside the building.

"Whats wrong?" You asked as they sat down on the couch with you, and Cloudjumper spoke up.

"Yer father... he's coming here to find ye all, and he's going to kill any human in his way to get to you,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You remember the plan, right everyone?" Cloudjumper asked the heroes that were present with him and Hiccup. You and your siblings were hidden, not allowed to go near where they were.

"We keep this on the low profile. If anyone gets the word that actual dragons are amongst us humans, it'll be the downfall of the world as we know it," Toothless rambled off as he calls in his wife, before hanging up.

"Eret, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, and Fishlegs already found their dragons along with some others. They all been told to fall back, so that only leaves..." Hiccup looked up at the sky.

"Toothless and Light," They were all near a beach, far away from the city and places that cannot be disturbed. They need this meeting to go as silent as possible. If they find Toothless or Light, they'll explain everything and hopefully wish for the best that they won't kill you or your siblings.

"So far, no other dragons besides the Fury family and extended left The Hidden World, so we find the Furys, and talk to them about everything," Cloudjumper said into his earpiece, sniffing the air for dragons.

The heroes consisted of Hiccup, Cloudjumper, Backdraft, Hound Dog, Kamui Woods, and Midnight. They walked around the beach and forest, using vision goggles Hiccup has made to detect any disturbances from the night sky.