Chapter 9

Chapter 9- Get Down!!

You gave out a sigh, bored again

'He hasn't said goodbye this morning. Did I do something bad?' Your worriedly asked to yourself. You at least visited Inko when he left, and she apologized on his behalf, saying he was in a hurry.

'He has his own life, I shouldn't be in the way of that. He can't always come and spend time with me, he trains to be a hero,' You stuck your tongue at the word, but looked into the sky.

'I hope he kept his promise about being a good hero, and maybe I'll try to teach him some fighting moves of a dragon,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, did you hear what happened on the news? The Serpent Stalker appeared again in the woods! Ribbit," Asui piped up after Izuku finished talking about his quirk, or in this case avoiding to answer. He froze in fear at
"What...?!" He silently gulped, worried about you.

"Oh yeah, that new villain that teamed up with that sludge villain," Mina pondered and gave a shiver.
"I heard that they managed to beat up Endeavor, the second strongest hero ever!" Kirishima said to the class, which made Izuku even more nervous.

"Such a a powerful quirk. The ability to be a dragon and send dangerous blasts of heat. Who knows what they want, and who knows where they are now?" Momo explained, and Izuku furrowed his eyebrows a little.

"H-hey now, what if they're not a villain at all? M-maybe they're just like us, but roped up in a misunderstanding?" He managed to choke out. He froze at everyone looking at him.

"If that we're the case, why would they attack heroes? Seems an irrational move for someone who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. And in every other case they're in, they attacked heroes and fled," Iida replied in a firm tone.

"Yeah Deku, I gotta admit, they do seem scary and only attack heroes, nothing else," Uraraka mumbled, making Izuku frustrated. He was about to speak up again until Aizawa spoke up.

"Enough talking, we're here,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stood at the front of the cave, scanning at the sticks Izuku placed around to indicate the traps that were placed. You two couldn't activate them since it will apparently trigger an alarm for heroes, and you didn't wanted to stay inside his home, so it was the best shot you could have.

Although, even with these measures, you couldn't shake off this scent in your nose. You sniffed the ground, feeling a deep dread inside your stomach.
'It's not that fire human... it smells... awful,' You thought, trying to find that smell.

'Ever since the attack from that flame hero, I've been getting paranoid, I need to calm down so yer won't spiral into insanity,' You thought and breathed in and out, humming your lullaby and walked inside the cave, laying down on the floor, and rest your head against your paw.