Chapter 44

Chapter 44- Looking For Decorations

Your tail swayed against the ground, with the class and Aizawa standing in front of a dorm building

"For now, I'm just glad we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again." He started out, with the relief of the class having permission to move in.

"Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first-," Aizawa nodded his head raised his hand up.
"For now, we will focus on getting the professional licenses we were planning to have you get during camp." People started to whisper about licenses, while you tuned that out.

"Listen up, because this is important. Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoryia, Iida, Bakugou. These six went to save (Y/N) that night." You tensed at that, slightly gripping your arms tightly.

"Your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of to. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this. If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except Jiro and Hagakure," You looked at him in slight belief.

"Of course the six that went, but also the twelve who knew but didn't stop them betrayed our trust, no matter the reason. I would be greatful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain that trust," You immediately felt guilty, feeling responsible for the scolding towards the class.

"That is all. Now, were going inside. Let's have some energy and have fun," He said turning around and walking away.
'How can we have fun after that speech?!' The class thought. You looked over to see Izuku, Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, and Iida about to cry.

'This was all my fault' You thought, also seeing Bakugo clenching his fists. You tried to think of something, something to make them feel a little better.

"Zuku!" You suddenly turned to the boy, with a horrified look on your face.
"Ye have something on yer face!" You gasped, and he panicked, thinking it was a bug.

"Here! I'll help!!" You quickly lifted your tail, and whacked him on the face.
"Ow!! Did you get it?!" He shouted, rubbing his nose. You held in a laugh at Izuku being naive, so you continued.

"It's on yer shoulder now!!" He began to scream a little, frantically wiping his shoulders until you grabbed him from there.
"Don't panic Zuku!! I said don't panic!!" You dramatically shouted, and began to shake him with such speed, he felt like passing out.

Suddenly, Jiro burst into laughter, as did Uraraka and Kaminari. Soon, the class began to laugh at your antics, seeing Izuku dance around in a panic of having a bug on him, and with you flapping your wings.

Bakugo and Todoroki watched your little performance, with Bakugo hiding a snort and shook his head, while Todoroki held a small smile. You hid a smile and sighed with content.

'Works every time on my siblings,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Each student dorm holds one class. Girls on the right, and boys on the left. But the first floor is the common area. Foods, baths and laundry are on this floor." You were very excited, knowing that the class now lived in the same building as you.