Chapter 23

Chapter 23- End Of The Battles

"There! On the screen!"

"There they are! Where is this?"

"A top tier hero school; UA. Why are they there?"

"Humans must have captured them, they think they're a villain,"

"If they did, they would have sent them to prison. Are they a student there?"

"Not possible, they hate learning,"

"Whatever the case, we need to hurry, villain intel says that the League is recruiting more higher villains,"

"By the way, who is this intel? Are you sure we can't trust him?"

"I'd met him as a baby, He's a great kid, promise me,"

"Alright bud, I trust you,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Go ahead young Midoriya, I wish to speak to Fury for a moment about their healing," Recovery Girl told the boy, who nodded and followed All Might out.

As soon as they were gone, Recovery Girl used her walking stick to hit your head with it.
"Owww!! Why?!" Your cried, biting your tongue in the process.
"You could have told me that you had this healing saliva! When I came back, you tried to kiss young Midoriya's stomach while he was unconscious!!" She scolded.

"How is that a problem?! I tried to heal him!" You complained, making her sigh.
"You don't know what it looked like to anyone else, but you should be careful on where you should be healing," She shook her head, and patted your head.

"Go on now, go watch the final round," You nodded and walked out of the room

'They may be powerful, strong, and tough, but they're still a kid. Naive and clueless on the human world,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's Iida?" You asked Izuku and Uraraka as you sat down next to them.
"He had to go somewhere, something important about family, Ribbit," Asui told you.

"Oh," Was all you said, until the horn was heard.
"Final round: BEGIN!!" Todoroki shot ice out, but Bakugo started to break everything. The crowd was silent, until the ground started to rumble. The ice exploded and Bakugo launched himself towards the half boy.

Todoroki dodged and grabbed his arm, lighting his arm on fire.
"Do it Shoto, use your fire!!" You flicked at the shout of the flame hero, and you pulled your ears a little. Todoroki threw him down, making him skid across the ground.

'Bakugo is a Monstrous Nightmare as well, and Todoroki is a Snow Wraith. Cold and heat, he's hesitating' The frostbite is getting worse for Todoroki. However, Bakugo was getting more irritated.

"I'll kill you! I don't want any doubt that I'm the best student at the festival!! That'll only happen if you give it your all!! Don't hold back as use the same power as Deku!! Once I defeat you, I'll fight that damn Lizard Bastard, to show I'm the strong living creature out there!!"

Your eyes widened, realizing he was talking about you, making your ears to be pinned at the side.
'Well then, I'm not going to let him get the satisfaction,' You grinned, raising up your hand.
"Let's give it yer best, Icy, ye can't give up!" You loudly said, not making it a big deal about what you said.

However, you didn't realize it was the right call for Todoroki, as he heard your call, and flames burst out of him. Bakugo charged and landed a powerful explosion, destroying the ice everywhere.
'No more dust, please, it's irritating my eye,' You hissed, but noticed that the half boy was laying, not moving at all.

"Hey... hey!!" Bakugo shouted and charged at Todoroki, picking him up by the shirt.
"Stop messing around!! I can't win like this!! Try harder and get up!!" Link mist surrounded him, and knocked him unconscious.

'I see, he wants to prove how strong he is, and he can't do that if everyone doesn't show true potential in their own powers,' You noted,

"First year champion for UA Sports Festival, is Katsuki Bakugo!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You tilted your head at the restraints Bakugo had to held in, but ignored it.
'Sad that Iida was not here, but he is in spirit,' You thought, remembering how he explained his brother was attacked.

'His brother is the eldest, he needed to show an example for hero society and Iida, and looked up to his brother... that's how my siblings feel,' You clenched your fists together.

'Dart, Pouncer, the two wants to be strong and powerful, they want to be an Alpha like Ma and Da, and that's why they always encourage me to be the best Alpha there is,' You smiled at the memories of the two pretending to be alphas, fighting for the top.

'And Ruffrunner... oh Ruffy, you were always a special case in my heart. Kind, gentle, always wish to be like me. Not as an Alpha in training... but a protector of the family,' You gave a soft chuckle.

'I'm sorry little ones, how could I be someone you look up to, if I'm not there for you...?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fury," You looked up from your phone, to see Aizawa standing at the doorway.
"How are you feeling?" He asked you, sitting down on your bed.
"Good, I see yer bandages are off. The scar makes you look tough," You mumbled, pointing at his scar under his eye.

"Hm, I noticed you were somewhat off after the festival, you seem a little lost," You looked down at your lap, and wrapped your arms around yourself.
"Yeah? Well, I guess I'm feeling a little homesick," You confessed.

"Watching those humans battle, each power reminded me of a dragon back at home, and I guess I felt saddened because of it," You shrugged and laid on your pillow. Aizawa hummed and placed your phone on the table side.

"Hey, don't worry about it. It's normal to feel that way. Anyways, tomorrow is special for the class, but I'm going to guess it'll be special for you," He said, making you look at him in confusion.

"Just sleep and I'll tell you in the morning, now sleep before I sell your bed," That made you chuckle and nodded, closing your eyes to drift off to sleep.

Aizawa smirked and pulled the blanket over you, and turned off the light, closing the door and walked down the hall.

'I have the perfect hero for you to train with, Kid, don't worry,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep

A man pulled out his phone, skimming through the screen until he stopped at a news article.
"Shit, this is not good," He muttered, causing another to turn around to him in confusion.

"What? What happened?" He asked the man, who shoved his phone back into his pocket.
"We need to hurry even quicker, The Hero Killer just got Ingenium," He hissed, making the other curse silently.

"He should be around in Hosu City next, intel says he will meet with the League of Villains," The other explained, pointing at a device with a red dot.
"Did you make this?" The man asked in awe.
"Yer not the only one who can invent things," The other smirked, hitting the man's arms playfully.

The man chuckled and rolled his eyes.
"Right, it's night time now, so can we just fly to the others? They're at the agency," He whined, motioning to the other's wings.

"Fine, ye remember how to fly?" The other asked mischievously.
"I have been reincarnated for generations, and you always had a way in finding me. I remember," The man laughed, getting onto the other.

"Let's go Hiccup, we need to find them now,"