Chapter 33

Chapter 33- Mall Attack

You patted Kaminari's back to comfort him

You patted Kaminari's back to comfort him. He, Mina, Sato, Kirishima, and Sero failed their exams, meaning they couldn't go to camp.
"You all better sit down," Aizawa said, opening the door, and immediately, everyone sat down.

He started to explain that no one failed the writing exam, but of course, Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima and Sato failed, and Sero too since he got knocked out.
"So when it comes to the training camp in the woods... everyone is going!!" Aizawa said with a weird grin.

He explained that the teachers were holding back, —which made Cloudjumper holding back more sense— and that they don't want the class to separate. They have to take extra courses though.

Class ended, and you were wagging your tail in excitement, wanting to be in the forest again. And that was until Hagakurd jumped up.
"Hey everyone, how about we all go to the mall together!!" She said. Some agreed, some didn't, and you wanted to go as well.

"I want to see what a mall looks like, it sounds awesome," You said, tail still wagging.
"Come on Midoriya! Bring (Y/N) outside more often!" Kirishima said, making Izuku nod sheepishly.
"I never though of that," He muttered shamefully.

You all walked out of the room, as Uraraka was talking about the little dragon club they remembered about.
"Now that we have your uncle, (Y/N), maybe we can get more members," She smiled.

"Yes! And he will talk more of dragon history, classes, and dragon power," Iida chopped the air, making you feeling flustered at their clubs for your kin.
"You four," You all stopped and turned to see Jiro, with Ojiro and Todoroki.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Izuku asked, as Jiro's face turned a little red, and bowed.
"I want to be part of the dragon club!!" She shouted, eyes closed shut.
"I too want to be part of it," Ojiro placed a hand over his chest.

"Yes, I want to be in this club also," Todoroki nodded. The four of your looked at each other, before shrugging.
"That's awesome! The more the merrier!" Uraraka beamed.

"The more members we get, the more support we'll have," Iida declared. Izuku watched as you wagged your tail in excitement, feeling something in his stomach. It felt... nice.

'Oh (Y/N), what are you doing to me?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day you all, with the exception of Bakugou and Todoroki, have made it to the mall. And after that a few conversations, everyone separated, only leaving you and Izuku.

"So, what place do you want to go first?" Izuku asked you, and you sniffed the air, drooling at the many food scents.
"Let's try the food first," You mumbled, making him laugh a little, and nodded anyways.

"Oh it's students from UA, one of you fought like hell in the Sports Festival, right?" Your ears twitched at a sudden voice, and felt an arm on your shoulder. You lowly growled, taking in the scent of the stranger.

"Weren't you the ones who faced the Hero Killer right?" He asked, a smile on his face.
"Ye know a lot about these incidents," You mumbled, glaring at the person.
"I can't believe I get to see you two again," You suddenly felt his hand wrapped around your neck, with one finger being lifted up.

"Y'know, I thought it was just a coincidence, but now I think it's destiny." He looked at you with wide eyes and a sadistic smile.
"From your perspective, we only met at the USJ attack, so let's catch up, Izuku Midoriya and (Y/N) Fury."

'Tomura Shigaraki'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"From the most part, I hate everything about that Stain guy," Shigaraki said. You three sat down on a bench, his hand still on Izuku's neck, and one hand on your head. He was gently rubbing his hand through your hair, which made Izuku angry at his actions.

"Isn't he part of your league?" Izuku asked, a little mad that he had his hand there.
"That's what the media made it to be, I attacked UA, released Nomus on Hosu, yet he managed to one up all of them," He growled.

"No one even gives a second glance at me, why is that? He tries to claim what he believes, but he just gets rid of the things he hates? What makes us so different, huh?" He asked the two of you, making you snarl.

"What's the difference? We don't agree with you, and we don't agree with the Hero Killer either, but is intentions are reasonable." Izuku choked out, but that caused Shigaraki squeeze his neck tightly.

"We have one thing in common, we both look up to Allmight, and that night he even saved me from the flying Nomu. He's a maniac, but he doesn't destroy things because he thinks it's fun." He explained as you spoke up too.

"And when things are getting difficult, he doesn't run away like ye or throw tantrums. He stays true to his intentions, that's the truth difference you eel," you hissed out.

Shigaraki has a look of pure anger, making Izuku scared, and you instinctively wrap your tail around his leg.
"Right, I see now. Why he makes me angry, it all makes sense. I connected the dots," he said.
'Ye didn't connect shit' you thought. He then gave out a big, creepy smile.

"The problem is Allmight, that's the reason all these people smile so freely. I don't need to change my ways! Yes!" He said, squeezing Izuku's neck and grip your hair tightly.

"I may hate heroes, but if you hurt All Might..." Yoh threatened, but hissed in pain as Shigaraki pulled your head back, and he turned his head to face you.
"Now now traitor, we wouldn't want any trouble. After all, I don't think your uncle would like a dead relative in front of him," He grinned, making your eyes widened and teeth bared.

"Hey Deku, (Y/N), is this a friend?"

Your eyes opened to see Uraraka walking up to you three, her smile fading from his face. She saw the looks on your guy's faces, making her a little scared.
"You let them go..." She said. You were gonna tell her it was nothing to keep her safe, until Shigaraki let go of you two.

"Oh I didn't know you had friends here! I best be on my way," He got up and whispered to you.
"Follow me and I'll kill you," He walked off and Uraraka checked on you and Izuku to make your both okay.

You just stared at Shigaraki's figure as he disappeared in the crowd.
"Let's report this to security," Izuku said. You nodded and grabbed Uraraka's hand as you three went to the security station.

The mall got evacuated and you and Izuku got questioned by the police, and was released. Inko and All Might were there for Izuku, with Inko crying hot his safety.
"(Y/N)," You turned to see Cloudjumper and Hiccup, with your uncle hugging you the moment he got close.

"I'm glad yer safe, I should've followed and spied on ye like I planned, but Hiccup wouldn't let me," He mumbled, making Hiccup face palm. You hugged him back until he paused, pulling away and sniffed your hair for a moment.

"He touched you..." He snarled, eyes dilating with anger.
"Calm down Jumper, we'll find him," Hiccup placed a hand on his shoulder, giving him a determined look.

"No one is going to hurt my family,"