Chapter 14

Chapter 14- Room Fit For A Dragon

"W-what?" Izuku stammered out, instinctively grabbing your hand

"W-what?" Izuku stammered out, instinctively grabbing your hand. You let out a tiny growl, not wanting to take Izuku away.
"We know how much you two spend time together, but UA needs to take them in, so we would have a chance to contact the rest of the pro heroes that they are not a threat," Aizawa explained tiredly.

"But, you said that I need to supervise them! To take care of them!" Izuku argued, knowing that he shouldn't talk back to the pros, but he didn't want to leave you here.
"That is only when you're attending school, after it ends, they will be staying here where we can watch over them," Nezu replied, raising his paw.

"But... you can't! They hate being alone! They don't like small spaces, and love playing in the sand before dinner time! A-and they like looking at the stars as I re-" Izuku pleaded with them, and Aizawa spoke up, walking up to him.
"Midoriya, they will be safe. Nothing is going to happen, they will just be living nearby," He said.

Izuku paused, looking at you, in which you looked back with ears pinned down.
"Zuku... it will be okay... I guess. I'll still be here, I don't want to cause more trouble," You croaked out, giving him a smile.

But inside, you were not wanting him to leave, not at all.
"Are you sure?" He asked hesitantly, and your mind was saying no, but you nodded with a smile. He looked down and nodded, before he took something out of his pocket.

"If you want, you could use my old phone to listen to some music. I hope it could be enough for you to sleep," He said, handing you the phone.
"Thanks," You said, and he perked up for a moment.
"I almost forgot!" He turned the phone and and went into a music app.

"I made a playlist for you! It has instrumental music that makes you feel like you're on an adventure! Makes your blood pumping with excitement, feel all sorts of emotions, and can give sentimental thoughts into your head, making you think you're actually there!!" Izuku ranted off, getting all excited and giddy.

You took a step back, still not used to humans getting in your personal space, but gave him thumbs up anyways.
"What's the artist?" You asked as he gave you the phone.
"John Powell, greatest musician ever," He sighed with content.

"I'll listen to it. Thank yer," You smiled as his cheeks was dusted with pink tints.
"No problem," He sheepishly said, before looking at the sky.
"I better go now, mom is cooking beef stew. I'll visit if I can (Y/N)," It felt new saying your name, but he was happy as he turned to leave the school.

"Wait," You grabbed his sleeve, and he turned with a confused look. You quickly pulled him into a hug, wrapping your tail around him. He yelped for a second, but soon returned the hug. You didn't want him to leave, but he's just going to his house, why is this hard?

"See you tomorrow," He said, leaving the hug and gave you a determined smile. You nodded, and before you knew it, he left.

Your ears drooped, feeling alone again while Nezu stood next to you.
"Now then, shall we go inside?" He smiled. You looked down at the animal, looking back up at the UA gates, before nodding.