Chapter 10

Chapter 10- Protecting Your Bud

"It was hard to contact you, considering you're a complete mystery," You said nothing as you arched your back to intimidate him

"But we both know we view heroes the same way. Nothing but monsters that use unnecessary violence," He scratched his neck hard and gave a manic chuckle.

'Don't believe anything he says, you know what is good and what is bad!' Izuku thought as he watched the scene with the others.
'Now, for the cheat code,' Tomura darkly grinned.

"Join me, and together, we can take down All Might, and take over this world!" Tomura's eyes widen as he stretched his arms out to show everything around you. You simply stared at his, eyes dilated and thoughts swarmed your head.

Slowly, you took a step closer to him, and another. Before you knew it, you were slowly walking towards the villain, where his smile grew wider and more insane.
'Yes... yes!' Tomura thought with maniac glee.

Izuku eyes's widen in shock and fear, seeing you stalk closer and closer, but he saw something in your eyes.
"Yes... come closer... and let us kill them all!" He breathed heavily even more as you were getting close to his own hand.

Shing

'Yer really are an idiot,' You thought, revealing your teeth and instantly bit down harshly onto his arm. Izuku gasped, seeing you stand on your hind legs and didn't let go as you started to tear through his skin.
"NOMU!!" Tomura shouted in pain, trying to place his other hand on you, but you kept on swinging his body around.

You then felt a hand grab you tightly, and another around your mouth, squeezing harshly for you to let go. You didn't risk your mouth to be crushed, so you let go and let out a loud roar.

You twisted your body to escape its grasp, and you turn to send a plasma blast at it.
"Traitor... traitor, traitor, traitor!! You betrayed our trust!! You weren't supposed to do that!!" Tomura stomped his foot and frantically scratched his neck.

"Nomu, get rid of that thing!!" In a flash, Nomu charged at you, and you charged at it too, claws and teeth out, with Tomura turning back to the trio and stretched his hand out. Izuku got ready to attack, and Asui and Mineta were about to duck inside the water. And you were ready to send this mutant to the other side of the planet.

BOOM

You and the Nomu both stopped, and you turn your head to see a figure.
"Have no fear," From the top of the entrance, stood the one and only, number one hero.

"I am here,"

'It's that hero he was ranting passionately about,' You thought as you remembered Izuku talking about All Might, you even saw him when you escaped that sludge villain. In a flash, he charged at the other villains, grabbing Aizawa and grabbing the trio of kids.

You saw All Might charge at the hand villain, where the Nomu blocked his attack and you ran over to the trio.
"Ahhh!! The villain!!" Mineta cried out in fear as Asui's eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?!" Izuku quickly asked you, and you let out a noise to motion you.
"You... heard I was in danger?" Izuku asked, feeling warmth in his heart. Asui and Mineta looked at each other in shock.

"You know this villain?!" Mineta shouted, and your ears twitched at the screechy tone.
"They're not a villain! They came here to help us!" Izuku reassured them. You pushed Izuku back, trying to have him get onto your back.

"W-wait!! What?!" He pushed you away as you made a kiss for him to understand that you want him to leave with you.
"I can't go!! All Might is in trouble, and we can't go without that Nomu thing standing!" He pleaded with you, and you turned to look at the fighting scene.

'Then so be it,' You thought as you growled at the Nomu, leaving them to safe the injured human and charged at the mutant.
"It has shock absorption, All Might. The only you're going to hurt him is to slowly gouge out his flesh," Tomura croaked out as All Might kept on punching the Nomu, but it was futile.

'Let's get rid of this bird thing!' You growled and continued to charge behind the Nomu. You let out a roar and jumped on the Nomu, who grabbed your legs and wanted to pull you off, but you kept on biting and digging your claws into him.

'Slowly gouge out, huh?' You then harshly hit into the exposed brain of the Nomu, where it howled and grabbed your tail, swinging you off of him and you crashed onto the ground. You recovered, standing up to where the Nomu looked between you and All Might.

"Kill them both," Tomura spat out, and the Nomu charge to grab you first, making Izuku's world freeze. He suddenly felt his legs move, running towards the scene, not hearing the shouts of Asui and Mineta.
'I can't let both of you die!! I won't let you hurt them!!' He thought and leaped to protect you.

"How foolish," Kurogiri mumbled and made a warp portal in front of Izuku, trying to kill him, making your eyes widened and charge at the villain.

BOOM

"OUT OF MY, DEKU!!" Izuku froze at Bakugou tackled Kurogiri to the ground. Ice then appeared and surrounded the Nomu's body. You slide across the ground, and used your wing to cover Izuku.
"Kacchan! Kirishima! Todoroki!" He mumbled as he wiped his tears away

You looked to see three more humans, around Izuku's age, and were glaring at the hand villain. The Nomu then broke free from the ice, limbs breaking off before regrowing, making your eyes widen.
'That is not human, a beast, I tell you that,' You thought as you dug your claws deeper into the dirt.

"He's been modified to reflect all of your power, even in 100 percent," Tomura voice rasped out and turn to Kurogiri.
"Nomu, get out way of escape," Tomura simply said, and you felt a rush of wind speed by you.

'The thing is fast,' You thought, seeing the Nomu was about to charge at the boy with ashy blonde hair.
'But a dragon is faster!' You and All Might both moved fast, you biting the back of the boy's shirt, and swinging him away from the Nomu attack, and All Might blocking the punch.

"You saved him..." Izuku gasped as you set down the boy, growling at the villains.
"You were about to kill a child, are you insane?!" All Might coughed, and glared at Tomura.
"I didn't had a choice, they were threatening my companion," He replied and scratched his neck.

"Besides, you think these children are angels? The plain looking one almost killed me with a single punch," He pointed at Izuku, which made you growl lowly.

"And that... traitor hurt my precious Nomu. You say it's for a sake of others, which pisses me off. Why should violent be based on either being heroic or villainous?" He asked while spreading him arms out.

"You kids go, I got this handled," All Might motioned the kids to leave, and Izuku was about to protest, but you looked at him, saying 'no'.
"You," You snapped your heads towards All Might, growling at him as he raised his hand out slightly.

"Help me with this fight. Even I admit I can't do this alone, but I won't let these children fight my battles. But you," He motioned to the kids.
"You saved them, and that proves that you were never a villain in the first place, but a hero. Please," You sniffed his hand, smelling the blood, making your ears twitched a little.

'Be... a hero?' You almost laughed at that, never believing that you would become the one thing you hated.
'But...' You looked back at Izuku, who was watching and gave you a small nod.

'I have to do it for him,'