Chapter 2

Chapter 2- Too Much

"A quirk like that and he's just a petty thief," A boy heard as he tried to jump and watch the action in front of him

"A quirk like that and he's just a petty thief," A boy heard as he tried to jump and watch the action in front of him. He managed to push his way through to the front and watched as the hero Kamui Woods tried to stop the giant villain that he'll up the train station.

"CANYON CANON!!" The new hero that attacked in before him, Mt. Lady, knocked down the villain with ease. Everyone cheered and clapped at the scene, and the boy got out his notebook, writing everything he saw down.

"You wanna be a hero, eh fanboy?" The old man who noticed him writing things down asked him. The boy beamed brightly and rubbed his neck
"Of course!" He smiled, but then froze as he heard someone scream.

"Look!!" Someone shouted, and the boy looked up from his book to see what they were pointing at.
"Who is that?" People mumbled amongst themselves, and the boy finally realized what he was looking at.

It seemed to be... a dragon?

"Another villain?!" Another one shouted, and people started to talk more to one another. Kamui Woods, took this opportunity to one up Mt. Lady, so he stood up tall and glared at the dragon.

"You! Who are you?!" Kamui Woods pointed at the dragon, who snapped their head towards him, and let out a low growl. The boy watched as Kamui crouched down and readied his quirk.

"What are your intentions, villain?!" The human shouted at the dragon, but it just stood there, back arching to intimate him.
"Great, first the giant, and now this. Villains these days are too much," Someone groaned next to a bushy haired boy, who stared at the scene in front of him.

Before anyone could do anything, the giant hero used her quirk to grow at a great size.
"I got this, Woodstock!" The Mt. Lady spoke up and raised her hand up, attempting to knock the villain down.

"ROOAAR!!"

The dragon shot out a plasma beam, hitting her arm and knocking down.
"Agh!!" She howled in pain, clutching her arm.

Everyone gasped in horror, seeing this villain take down the giant hero so easily.
"Not so fast!!" Kamui instantly shot out trunks of wood from his arms, coming towards the villain in great speed.

But they were faster.

The villain spread their wings and flew upward, dodging all of the trunks hitting their way.
"No one has ever managed to avoid my trunks!" Kamui said in astonishment, panicking a tiny bit as he kept on swinging his arms to try and catch the villain.

"No way, how fast is this villain!" The boy heard people shout and gasp. He was just watching in absolute awe.
'Wait... I can't watch this villain in adoration! But the way they move, they way they're agile. It's... mesmerizing,' He thought, subconsciously writing everything down.