Chapter 31

Chapter 31- Rip or Drift

The class poured out from their changing rooms, leaving Mineta in pain on the ground

The class poured out from their changing rooms, leaving Mineta in pain on the ground. At the same time, you turned the corner with your costume on, feeling very comfortable in it.
"Woah, (Y/N)..." You looked up to see them, seeing your costume for the first time.

You felt your face heat up, tail flicking and wrapped itself around your body.
"It's not flashy, right? I don't want to attract attention with it," You spoke up, suddenly feeling a little shy at their stares.

'I'm a dragon, I shouldn't feel this way! Confidence is our strength!' You thought, mentally slapping yourself.
"Aww, you look so cute in it!" Mina finally said, gushing over you. You looked confused, and the others soon started to compliment your costume.

"It looks so manly!! I wish I could've thought about an awesome costume like that!" Kirishima sniffed, a toothy grin on his face.
"Shell of a worthy foe, fits like a puzzle," Tokoyami nodded.

"I love it (Y/N)! It very much fits your viking clothes from before!" Uraraka beamed, making Izuku finally realized why it looked familiar.
'It's an exact copy of what Viking wore in his prime years,' He thought, remembering watching the news of Hiccup and his crew, defeating villains all the way from Scotland.

'They look so cool... and pretty...' Izuku suddenly felt his face heat up and all red, shaking it away so no one would notice.
"Y-your uncle is amazing at design!!" Izuku managed to choke out without crumbling to pieces.

"It's... viking-ish style," Todoroki tried to say, thinking it's a compliment, but you accepted it. Bakugo just tsked and looked away, not saying anything.

You rubbed your neck as your tailed flicked again, feeling overwhelmed at their praises.

'Thank you, Uncle Hiccup for not making an embarrassing costume!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you have their scent?"

"It's faint, but they were here,"

"Great! Let's take to the skies then!"

"Hold it Pouncer!!"

"Ow!! Why??!"

"Ww may be dragons, but we're still kids, we don't exactly have great strength to take down bigger creatures,"

"So then, what do we do?"

"We blend it, we use our transformations to disguise ourselves amongst the humans,"