Chapter 47

Chapter 47- Guess Who's Back, Back Again

"Woah!! These humans are very strong!" Pouncer gasped, the three dragons running around in the gym, with All Might tiredly making sure they won't get hurt

"One dragon is enough, but triplets?" He groaned, collapsing on the floor.

"Parenting is harder than teaching," Aizawa said, with a slight smug tone him his voice as he picked up Dart, who allowed him.
"Yeah? Well, (Y/N) is stronger!!" Ruffrunner grinned, seeing you fly around the gym.

"I see they're getting the hang of human language very well," Midnight chuckled, seeing the three dragons cheer for you. You spotted them, and landing in front of them.

"Hey ye three, how are ye doing learning human culture?" You smiled as they hugged you tightly.
"Human culture is very weird, but it's the cool kind of weird!" Dart replied.
"I still don't know why we can't go to the bathroom out in the open? We do it!" Pouncer whined.

You laughed and set them down, patting their heads while stretching your arms.
"I'll get some drinks for ye," You pointed your thumb at the door, where Aizawa allowed you to leave.

"These brats are watching? Kind of stupid for them to be in a dangerous scene," Bakugou tsked as he jumped down from the rock pillar, leaning against it.

"We're careful not to get caught, unlike ye, human," Pouncer nonchalantly said, causing Izuku to choke on air and Kirishima and Kaminari to laugh loudly.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, NEWT?! I'LL KILL YOU!!" Bakugo shouted, hands sparking with explosives.
"Bakugou," Aizawa warned, and pushed the triplets back.
"We'll beat ye in a fight! Just like (Y/N) will one day!" Ruffrunner gave a mischievous grin, causing Bakugou to be more angry.

"SHUT IT!!" He shouted, taking a step forward, hand glowing hot red, but was dragged away by Kirishima. Bakugo was shouting about finally being able to fight you, but was soon needed with Ectoplasm.

The triplets snickered as you just sighed at their antics. This was the work of Uncle Barf and Belch, those trouble makers.
"Hey, (Y/N)," You looked up to see Izuku walking up to you and your siblings.

"We're heading to the development studio for our costumes, you want to come?" Izuku suggested, smiling at you as you thought about it.
"That's where Hiccup is, I guess I could spend more time with him," You gave a gummy smile.

"Ye three stay here, I have some business to take care of, yer will be in the watch of these nice humans," You turned to your siblings and motioned to Aizawa.
"Oo! Oo! Can I go, (Y/N)? I wanna see Hiccup!" Ruffrunner jumped up and down, giving you baby dragon eyes.