4| Dinner

It has been two weeks since that horrible dinner

It has been two weeks since that horrible dinner. I mean the food was delicious.

I couldn't stop thinking of something his father mentioned. Something about Costello. I've heard this name before but can't seem to wrap a finger around it.

That night when Giovanni dropped me to my room I wanted him to come in. I don't know what I want. One second I'm mad at him the other I think of him pleasing me.

Maybe that was the alcohol speaking as I had a couple drinks to forget about what happened.

I'm complicated.

Since then I have seen Giovanni once and he apologized to me and promised to keep his hands off me. I wonder what job he does he gets to be away for so long.

I really missed him being around. After he apologized to me that one day he bought me some flowers and took me out to have a walk on the beach.

I really loved it as I needed some fresh air. My heart melted every time he looked at me but I shouldn't be falling for this.

I don't know him this much. He could be setting me up.

I can't have feelings for him, he fucking kidnapped me then hit me and tell me that he owns me.

That's what psychopaths do.

I couldn't leave my room because a fucking guard was kept outside my door making sure that I didn't leave or anyone entered.

It was so boring the only thing I could do was take several naps and stare out the window. Not so very nice isn't it except for the beautiful garden that I wanted to roam in.

As I got undressed to take a bath, the door to my room flung open. "There's something called fucking knock." I panicked as I grabbed the closest thing to me. I didn't even know who it was until he spoke. Could he have seen me with only my panties?

My cheeks burned a shade of red.

"I own everything in this house princess and why would I knock when you're mine." Here it is again. This bastard is fucking crazy, my expression changed and I turned around to slap the shit coming out of his mouth but he held my wrist with a force and gave a smirk.

I tried yanking my arm from his hold but he was too strong. We were inches away from each other now and I could feel the heat traveling my body and I bit my lower lip unintentionally.

"What's wrong princess does that affect you?" He whispered in my ear in a low husky voice. I wanted to push him away so badly but my body spoke otherwise.

Why did I feel this way no one has ever made me feel that way, not even my past boyfriends but my kidnapper?

"I-I" was the only thing I managed to get out which he laughed at but didn't back away. "I'm taking you out to dinner. Be ready at six." He whispered, his hot breath turning me on. With that he left my room. My mouth was filled with saliva.