16| One of the best nights

I entered the dark room and had this eerie feeling that someone was there in the room with me

I turned on the light and there was no one. I shoved my bag on the bed and got undressed, bending over to remove the bikini from my legs. I undid my hair, swaying it side to side making it loose.

I climbed in the shower and began washing my hair with the soapy water running down my breasts. I didn't know why I felt like this. I could hear my moans, me screaming Giovanni's name as he sent me into an orgasmic spasm. I needed him to touch me right now. I held my nipple between my fingers and squeezed.

I moaned Giovanni's name but chose to stop. I climbed out the shower and blow dried my hair. As I entered the bedroom I got a glimpse of handcuffs on the bed. "That wasn't there before, how did you get here?" I asked, as if it could reply to my question.

I took it from the bed and turned around to put it away. I wasn't standing close to a wall so who was it? Right, I could smell his cologne. Why were there handcuffs on the bed? When did he enter? I hadn't noticed him here earlier.

"Hand it over." He said, his voice sexy and deep. I felt fluids escape my member. As much as I want him to take me I'm not going to show him how weak I am.

I handed him what he wanted and tried moving from in front of him but he stopped me.

"Giovanni let m-" I stopped as he placed a finger on my lips. I wanted to suck it so badly. Why am I being turned on by this? I was so stupid for wearing that bikini today. I knew there was something off with the way he stared.

He shoved me on the bed and my towel fell on the ground before I could hit the soft material.

"Don't cover up like I haven't seen it before." He scoffed and climbed on the bed. "First you flirted with one of my men," he kept on climbing. "Then you compared me to lover boy from that movie. What is his name?" He asked, not removing his eyes from mine. I didn't answer him as I was speechless.

How did he know about these?

"What is his fucking name?" He yelled, making me jerk.

"Christian." I said.

Just fuck me already. Well that's weird Irina, wanting him to fuck you when he is angry.

"Yes, lastly you decided to make the wrong move by wearing a very scandalous bikini around my men, thinking it's okay." He then stopped in front of me. With one swift move he handcuffed one of my wrists to the bedpost. "What was that I heard in the shower?" He laughed then returned serious.

He looked so sexy when he was angry. I was caught in my negative thoughts not realizing he handcuffed the other wrist. I waited for his hands on my body but he turned away. "You'll be left like this for the night." He said, getting off the bed.

"Giovanni, please don't. I'll make it up to you if you remove these things from me." I was so desperate. I wanted him right now. He stopped and slowly turned around, lust in his eyes.

"What do you want?" He asked, examining me, his gaze poisoning my body. It was obvious so why'd he ask the question?

"I want you. Only you." I said, my breathing high pitched. "I want to feel you in me." I pulled my leg up, opening wide to reveal my moist heat. He took in a deep breath before opening his eyes again. With that he unbuckled his belt, his gaze not leaving me.

He slipped his boxers off and climbed next to me. "You want me?" He questioned, his hot breath brushing my ear. "I'm going to give you all of me with you handcuffed." He said, crashing his lips to mine. I kissed him back selfishly and I loved it. He licked the outline of my lips and I welcomed his tongue in. I was going crazy. I broke the kiss yanking my arms but to no avail was I going to break these things.

"Take it easy princess." He leaned in my ear whispering these words. I could feel his shaft at my entrance. He squeezed my nipples with his thumb and index. With his other hand, he slowly drove two fingers into me and this sent electric shocks through my body. I gasped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He increased his pace and I heard how wet he made me.

"P-please Giovanni. Stop teasing me." I moaned, and with that he lined his hard cock at my opening. He stroked my clit with the tip of his cock and thrusted into me, my eyes opening wide in shock. O-M-G, I've been wanting this for so long now. "Fuck!" I moaned loudly as he continued stroking me. I wanted to hold on to his body but these fucking handcuffs weren't allowing me to do so. As he dicked me down, he didn't break eye contact with me.

"You like that huh?" He groaned, his strokes becoming faster. I couldn't speak so I nodded. "Open that sexy mouth of yours." He smirked. We both moaned loudly.

"Yes. Choke me please daddy." I managed to say and he did just that. Pleasures filled my body like wildfire. He placed his thumb on my clit, stroking it up and down. His hand around my neck, the other on my clit and his cock in me.

What more can I ask for?

"Giovanni." I begged as he continued rubbing faster. I was about to finish.

"You cum when I tell you to. Okay princess?" He moaned and I nodded, biting my bottom lip. "You're sorry right?" He groaned and I didn't answer. "Are you sorry baby?" He went in deeper and faster.

"Yes daddy. Fuck!!! I can't any longer." I screamed and I tugged on the handcuffs.

"Cum for me, baby." He said and my hands came loose, clinging to him, my nails digging in his flesh. We finished at the same time, my legs shaking beneath him.

"I love you, tesoro." He said and I repeated. I've been waiting for the day that he said it and I didn't know how to feel. Was it because we just had crazy sex or he meant it? That'll be for another day.

He kissed my forehead and we layed in each other's arms not saying a word until we fell asleep and it didn't bother me at all.

Tonight was one of the nights that we both wanted.