44| Never accuse me

"Last week, Stefano Piccolo came here to have drinks with his men

"Last week, Stefano Piccolo came here to have drinks with his men. They weren't suspicious or anything and no one went snooping." Tommaso broke the silence.

"What business deal did he have to offer this time?" I asked, knowing Stefano shows up when he needs something. Elena and Riccardo walked in and placed a thumb drive down in front of me. I held my hand up to Tommaso suggesting that he wait a moment. "Is that all?"

"Yes, boss. Everything you need to know is in there. We also destroyed packaged drugs before shipment. No one saw us." I nod my head signaling their dismissal.

"Get yourselves cleaned up, Elena I'm sure the girls are waiting for you."

Knowing she had some dumb shit to say she spoke, "No credit? Loosen up Giovanni, free drinks tonight."

"Elena get out." She chuckled. I should have left her in the Caribbean. She gives me a headache but is one of my greatest spies. "Where were we?" I turned to Tommaso.

"He's looking to buy weapons from us. Five thousand for each M16 sniper piece and two hundred for each m67 grenade. Looks like a good deal to me."

"Schedule a meeting for tomorrow at noon." I tapped on the desk with my fingertips. "I need to speak with him directly."

"Yes sir." He responded, turning back to his desk.

"Um, Giovanni, I think you need to see this." Alejandro, who stared at the security footage, called me. I walked over to him, analyzing the computer.

What I see next shocks me. I specifically told Irina to stay at the house and what the fuck is on her face? She's stupid for thinking that I won't recognize her. Her tattoo reveals itself at the bottom of her dress as she walks.

I was pissed. She'd disobey me. I clenched my jaw before returning to my seat. Why is she dressed like that when I'm not with her?

"Keep an eye on her, Alejandro." I sat back in my seat. I flipped through some files laid out on the desk. Reading through everyone who entered the club for the week. My eyes landed on a woman of interest. Gray eyes, black hair and a beauty mark on her left cheek. I've never seen her before. Who is she? "Alejandro, how often has this woman been coming here?" I handed him the file. She looked East Asian.

"She comes every Saturday night. I'm not sure why." This was strange. A woman entering my territory. "She's here tonight." He pointed at the screen. A slim woman with a black dress and red lipstick. I needed to know what she's here for. "Irina is heading to the bathroom." Alejandro continued.

"I'm heading to the bar. This woman means business. Update me on Irina, when I'm there." I sat at the bar having a few drinks, hoping the woman would show up and she did.

"Mr. Gonzalez." She acknowledged. She knew me.

"I'm wondering how a woman like you knows me." I sipped my bourbon. She chuckles before responding.