47| New chapter of our lives

*1 year later*

*1 year later*

"Hey baby. What are you thinking of?" I stood at the window, looking at the moon which shone brightly. Giovanni walked in from spending the entire day torturing one of his men who betrayed him for money. I'd been working in technology, getting intel on one of Giovanni's business partners.

"I was just waiting for you to come back to me. I miss you." I scan my hand over his chest, biting my lip. He slapped my ass forcefully, pressing his huge cock onto my stomach.

"I need a shower, baby. Care to join me?" He wrapped my legs around him, entering the shower with our clothes on. He ripped the soaked fabric off my body, my breasts bouncing when he did. He crashed his lips on my left nipple, his fingers massaging my wet pussy. I moaned, tugging on his drenched curls.

He stopped, removing his clothes from his body and pulled me onto him, my legs over his arms. The water ran down my face between my breasts and he watched. I felt his cock at my entrance and I wanted him so badly. He thrusted into me, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as he picked up his pace. Sex with Giovanni is always good because he knows exactly what I like and how I like it.

"Fuck, daddy." I whimpered as I felt my insides knot.

"Whose pussy is it." He stared into my eyes, my back pressed against the glass door.

"Yours. Just like that, baby." I bit his lower lip and welcomed his tongue in. He placed his hands on my ass and guided himself into me again when my squirt pushed his cock out of me. Our moans overpowered the running water and what I was thinking of at the window slipped out of my mouth. "I'm pregnant." I shouted as he sent me into an orgasmic spasm. Good fucking job, dumbass.

"You're what?" He shockingly asked, placing me down gently. His mouth was slightly ajar after he realized what I said.

"I'm p-" He interrupted me, picking me up and spinning me around the shower.

"Yes. I love you, Irina." He squealed, planting many kisses on my face. I felt overjoyed. I'd thought of a different reaction from Giovanni hence why I thought of the perfect way to tell him but it slipped accidentally.

"I love you, Mr. Gonzalez." I giggled, wrapping my arms around him.

~THE END~

I hope you guys enjoyed my story because I enjoyed writing it.❤