43| Just a note

I'm not going to sit here and pretend like everything doesn't hurt

I'm not going to sit here and pretend like everything doesn't hurt. I want to go have fun like everyone else. I wiped my tears before entering my closet. My eyes set on a silver bodycon dress with sequins. I brushed through my hair and added on accessories. I wore some clear heels and sighed. I sat at the edge of the bed rethinking my decision. He's going to get pissed off but I didn't care. This is how he's been making me feel lately like he's hiding something from me. I walked down the stairs and called in the driver to take me there.

"Boss, you're not to leave the premises." He refused.

"Franco, I'm letting you know that I won't be asking you for the second time."

"I'll lose my job if I let you leave." He wailed.

"You're fine. Get me there right now." I had my purse with a gun, some lipgloss and my cellphone. It's not that I'll be using the gun but I'm not trying to make anymore mistakes although going to the club is one.

"Oli, I'm outside." I spoke over the phone. My heart was thumping against my chest.

"What?" She shouted, the music so loud in there.

"I said, I'm outside." I spoke louder. I had a prosthetic nose on, hoping that no one would recognise me, Giovanni in fact.

"Guys, she's here. Let's go meet her." I heard Oli yell to the others. I waited patiently until they were in my vision but they passed me straight. Looks like this nose is working quite well.

"Guys." I call out to them and they turn towards me. Anastasia had this questionable look on her face.

"Irina? What have you done to your face?" Val asked.

"I'm not supposed to be here, I had to." I rolled my eyes. They're not making this any easier for me.

"He's going to know." Olivia chimed in. "He'd see you from miles away." She finished off. "Lucky for you, he's dealing with business at the back of the club. You should be fine." She grabbed me inside.

"And you're going to have enough time to leave before he shows back up." Anastasia spoke. These girls didn't care one bit. They'd give opinions and put their men in place. They pulled me over to their private section at the club. No one was allowed up there.

I scan the room looking for any signs of Giovanni. He was nowhere around. We sat there with our cocktails except Anastasia who had non-alcoholic champagne.

The conversation was just as I expected, the talk about sex but the only difference was that Giovanni refused to please me. We'd also watch the people at the club carefully, it wasn't just about fun. They were also working and had to give feedback on any weird behavior. Soon enough we were all dancing in our booth where no men could join us, just watch.

"Guy's, where's the bathroom?" I asked and they just pointed in the same direction. I find myself walking down, trying to block my face from anyone who passes. Whilst there, two blonde girls entered, speaking about a handsome guy with dark curls. They'd also mention his black suit and I knew they spoke of Giovanni.

"You should see this black haired chick dancing on him. Maybe I'll be the lucky one next." What the fuck? He's allowing someone else to dance on him? I was right. He's at the bar, he'll notice me if I make my way back to the girls. I opened the stall, washing my hands.

"Don't you fucking dare." I hissed between closed teeth grabbing my gun from my purse, spinning the cold metal in my fingers. They stood there eyes wide open and breathing high pitched. "What you're going to do for me is deliver a message." I blew the tip of my gun, looking up and smirking at their scared faces.

I took a gum wrapper from my purse and kissed it. A red lip, my mark. I'd left it on all my targets after I was done with them. "Whoever this bitch is, I'm going to need you to pass this to her. Then the three of you leave this place." I cocked the gun. "Go." I said calmly yet deadly. I placed the gun back in my purse and washed off my hands, making an exit.

"Olivia, I'm leaving, I know Giovanni is at the bar right now." I talked over the phone trying to think of a plan. Maybe if I exit from the main entrance he won't notice. I'd be giving him my back and be out.

"Yes he is and having drinks with this woman. Wait, she left with two blondies. What happened here?" She laughed. "Did you have anything to do with this?"

"Maybe, maybe not. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye for now." I ended the call, walking towards the exit, not being caught.

I hurried to where Franco waited for me. Cold air gushed in my face, making me realize I'd been crying. This fucking SOB, why'd he do that to me? All along I've been forced to stay fucking in doors and this is what he go out to do. Did he fuck her too? Was that the bitch he went to have lunch with? I'm tired of being silent. I'm not going to anymore.

When we arrived at the house tears were still flowing from my face. "You're not fired whether or not Giovanni says it." I spoke to Franco over my shoulder before rushing up the stairs. I'm not sleeping in this fucking room tonight, I'll kill Giovanni if I do it.

I took a cold shower to warm myself up. I stopped crying for this SOB and layed in bed. Thinking of how I'm going to confront him. It's nearly midnight and he'd be home soon and I knew he would come looking for me.