35| Yes! I will

"Baby we're here

"Baby we're here." I woke up to Giovanni hovering over me. "We're heading to the house where you can rest up some more." He knew how I felt about my sleep. "Maybe get you some of your favorite ice cream also?" He laughed nervously. I rolled my eyes at him and he held his arms out to help me. How can I refuse him? We drove in comfortable silence until we arrived at a mansion.

"Do you own houses in every country? Italy, Russia and Spain. How many are there?"

"This was owned by my great grandparents in the 1800s." He continued to do something on his phone. I was shocked to see it still standing. It looked really beautiful. "You like it don't you?" He pulled me in for a kiss.

"Yes, it's really beautiful." I chuckled. We climbed out of the vehicle and Giovanni led me into the house.

"Boys, meet me up front in thirty minutes. We're going out for food." He told the five men who came along with us. Angelino was also there. "Alejandro, Matias y Samuel toman la noche libre." I was impressed. His Spanish was fluent. "Follow me princess."

We walked up a wooden staircase to a room. Everything looked vintage, like nothing had changed. I liked it that way. "This is our room for the week." He pulled me into his arms.

"We're here for an entire week? Imagine if I had to stay without you, I'm really glad you brought me with you." I pulled him into the sheets. I straddled him and kissed him deeply, passionately. Hungry for him in me.

"As much as I would want to fuck you right now baby, I'm taking everyone out for dinner. We don't want to keep everyone waiting."

"You can have me for dinner." I chuckled as I deepened this wanted kiss.

"I can have you for dessert. How does that sound mi amore?" He placed one last kiss on my lips and got up.

"Can't wait baby." I bit my bottom lip.

We dressed and went downstairs to meet the men. They were all dressed in suits. "All you men are surely getting a woman tonight." I winked at them.

"You don't look bad yourself, Irina. I'm sorry for anyone who looks in your direction." We laughed except for the serious Gonzalez. "Happy birthday, boss." Dimitri acknowledged. My eyes flew wide open. It's his birthday. We've been together for two years and back together for the third and he never told me anything about this.

"Baby, it's your birthday? Why didn't you say this before? I don't have anything to give you." I sighed.

With a swift move he held my body close to his and whispered, "Dessert is enough, love." That alone made my cheeks burn hot. I hoped no one heard that.

"Shall we leave now, I'm hungry?" Antonio sighed.

"Me too." James chimed in.

On the way to the restaurant, Antonio rode with us and the others in another vehicle. We laughed on the way there and something came up. After dinner we were going to a club downtown. I sat guessing what the next surprise could be.