10| Who is Costello?

I opened my eyes at the sound of the shower being turned off

I opened my eyes at the sound of the shower being turned off. Giovanni walked into the bedroom with a towel around his waist. His wet hair, the water dripping down his body. His tight abs glister as the sun rays touch them. His V-line was perfect. I couldn't wait to have my hands on his body again.

"Like what you see, princess?" He laughed as I was staring for too long. "Finally you're up." He smirked. "Come shower with me." He pulled me off the bed.

"Giovanni, you just got out of the shower seconds ago." I rolled my eyes.

"It's your turn, baby." He said. "I'm not done eating." He whispered into my ear. I was speechless. What will he do to me in the shower? He stepped behind me and slipped my dress off my shoulders which I shivered to his touch.

He let my hair loose from its bun before untacking my bra with one hand and his other on my hip. We slipped into the shower and he grabbed the shampoo to wash my hair. I felt his hard cock on my back and fluids escaped my lady part. He slid his finger up and down my slit, his other hand around my neck. A moan escaped my lips at the amazing sensation. I enjoyed what he did to me.

"Giovanni." I gasped as he rubbed my clit in circular motions. He turned me around hitting my back against the wall. He kissed me roughly yet still managed to make it passionate. I held him around his neck as he still managed to get his fingers on my pussy again.

A scream left my mouth as he squeezed my breasts. His lips parted from mine and I felt them on my nipple. I gripped his hair and we both groaned in pleasure. He removed his hands in between my thighs and pressed them against my lips. I welcomed his fingers into my mouth to taste my juices.

Giovanni went on his knees and pulled my left leg over his shoulders, leaving me with a shocked expression.

He sucked my region like his life depended on it. He knew exactly what he was doing. I felt a tingle in my lower body and I knew that feeling. My legs were about to give up on me.

I came in his mouth, my screams bouncing off the walls. I collapsed but Giovanni got a grip of me before I could hit the floor. "Easy there princess." He licked his lips.

I enjoyed every bit of what just happened. I only need him, no one else. After all, he's forgiven for kidnapping me, I love it here. After our shower together Giovanni went to his office to deal with business and I needed some fresh air.

***

I stepped outside the mansion and was greeted by Micah who had just pulled over into the parking lot. "What brings you here?" I asked.

"Giovanni is awake, can't I come see my brother?" He sounded exhausted. I scanned him and realized that he was in a rough state.

"Why two days late? Why do you look awful?" I continued.

He scoffed, "Just leave it." Then walked into the house.

The flowers in the garden smelt perfect. Red roses and white lilies overflowed the garden bed.

This reminded me of my childhood. When I needed to think things through this was a place I could always go to. I wanted to get away from reality to think of the past six months of my stay here.

From being a simple girl who works in a cafe shop to being with a mafia boss.

We aren't even in a relationship. I wouldn't call it exactly that because we only slept together. Staying here isn't safe but I have nowhere else to go. I received a letter signing Costello two days ago. They threatened to kill me if I didn't leave Giovanni.

Here it is again, that name. Why is it that they wanted me to leave?

I didn't tell Giovanni about this because he would keep me from doing stuff freely. I mean I plan on telling him soon but I can't right now. I know I said no more secrets but it's hard to talk about this.

Everything is sailing well and I don't want to ruin anything. They also threatened to take the babies away from Olivia. This is why I didn't want her to leave. It's dangerous for her out there. I lied to her about everything. Oli and I went out together only once and we were being watched.

I am part of this life now and looks like Olivia will be too. What happens when I want to leave? It will be hard explaining things to her. It's for the better. I've read mafia stories and they kill you regardless. I will be telling Giovanni about the letter tonight, he needs to know, he is the only one that can keep me safe and I need to keep Olivia safe.

I got up from the ground and walked back to the house.

***

"You look rather pretty." I heard a soft voice say as I was walking down the hallway. It sounded like Micah, but why would he be hiding in the storage room and with whom could he have possibly been with?

A soft chuckle came from someone else followed by this person thanking him. "You don't look bad yourself." She replied. It was difficult to catch the voice so I moved closer to the door. Luckily it was slightly ajar so I can peek through.

Oh my fucking gosh.

It was Olivia with Micah. I tried so hard not to laugh. I just caught them after they denied ever being lovers. They shared a kiss and I moved away to prevent the scene before my eyes. Why are they hiding? Can't anyone have freedom around here?

I walked into the bedroom and the note on the bed caught my attention.

There's a party at the club tonight, meet me down at seven and wear something sexy.

Did he own a club? Of course he does, many of them. All mafia bosses do. I don't do clubbing but this can be a great opportunity for me to tell him about the letter I received. It was two hours before said time. I figured I can get ready now as I had to put on makeup and do my hair.

6:30 the clock read.

I quickly put on a red halter backless cocktail dress with clear heels with silver jewelry. I walked down the staircase to see Giovanni looking at the watch on his wrist. It didn't take him long enough to become aware of my presence. He stared with an open mouth and I blushed.

"You look stunning but you're not going to wear that." He shrugged. "There are lots of thirsty men at the club and I'm trying not to kill anyone tonight." He continued.

Is he serious?

He just said I look stunning now I have to change. What is wrong with this guy?

"I'm not changing after all, we don't have time. It's already seven, Giovanni." I rolled my eyes walking away from him. He mumbled something which I couldn't understand. He opened the passenger door of one of his luxurious vehicles and I entered.

The ride there was quiet and I finally spoke. "How has your day been? You spend the entire day in your office?" I asked.

"Just the same old, signing documents, meetings over calls. The Russians are also planning something and we don't know what as yet. Tommaso has been trying to get into their computer systems." He said. "Stay close by where I can see you tonight princess. The club is heavily secured and there's nothing to worry about but you stick to me." He said with a serious expression. After what happened to Giovanni, I got scared that one of us is going to be in danger again. The first time this happened Giovanni almost lost his life.

"Giovanni I-I." I managed to say, but I was interrupted by his phone ringing. He answered and it sounded like Dimitri on the other line. This was the only time to let him know and he seemed interested in what was going on.

I got scared as I thought about the letter. Maybe Costello is the Russians planning to kill Giovanni if I don't leave. Everything feels familiar. This is all about me, not him.