33| Helpless

Later that day, I spent the entire time with Rosa

Later that day, I spent the entire time with Rosa. After we got back at one, Giovanni returned to his office. It's now three. "Hey princess." He called out to Rosa as he entered the movie room. We've been watching movies, eating popcorn and chips.

"Come sit daddy. You'll love this movie. It's called The Willoughbys." She scooted over to another seat so that Giovanni got one next to me. I glanced over to him then back at the big screen.
As he sat he placed his hand on my thigh, moving the pads of his thumb over my smooth skin.

"Are you okay?" I took a deep breath and nodded. It was very thoughtful of him to ask me this. I was tired, I just didn't want to let him know that but soon enough, I was dozing off. He and Rosa were laughing and chit chatting about the movie and I felt excluded.

Maybe I should welcome him back into my life. He was giving me space and I didn't like that. I felt a hand place my hair behind my ear and I smiled in my sleep. I had no idea what happened after.

The sound of gunshots woke me up. I was in a position I'm sure I didn't fall asleep in. There was a hand on my back and chewing noises. "You're up." A familiar voice spoke. What was going on here?

"What movie is that? It woke me up." I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I must say that did upset me. My right leg was numb. I took it out of the shoe and began to massage it.

"Men In Black, Rosa fell asleep as soon as her movie ended and you looked uncomfortable the way you fell asleep so I placed you on my lap."

"Well thanks for the numb leg sherlock." I sighed. He placed his half eaten bag of popcorn down and took my leg. He placed it on his lap and began massaging whilst he watched his movie. I threw my head back in satisfaction and he watched me.

"Don't call me sherlock." He said and placed my leg down. I must say that this leg massage was something I needed but wished he'd done it for longer. We watched the movie and I felt safe around him, not once did he not look at me. His eyes held pure love. We also shared a kiss. My mouth longed for it.

***

I sat in Giovanni's room with the phone in my hand. This is the moment of truth, if Leonardo answers or not. Giovanni sat at the edge of his bed and waited. "Maybe I should message him tonight, this will not look suspicious since he calls first all the time." I looked over to him. Giovanni acts childish right now. "Giovanni, it's just a text message, nothing more." I rolled my eyes.

"Do that again, I dare you Irina." He stood up. I swallowed hard then moved to a more comfortable seat. "Good girl." He whispered and that turned me on but he didn't have to know that.

'Hey darling, I've been trying to contact you for days.' He replied.

"Come here Gio, he answered." I called him Gio. He smiled, a soft one, then it disappeared. He stood behind me and watched as Leonardo and I texted each other. We did have a lot to catch up on and he didn't ask the question but what he did ask was if it's possible for us to chat on a call tomorrow night. What was up with this guy and phone calls?

Like last night, I had to be in Giovanni's room whilst we chatted. There were times when he got angry because I laughed at one of Leonardo's jokes. I don't blame his sense of humor. "Your brother still doesn't allow you out of the house?" He questioned. I silently laughed when Giovanni punched the air.

"Yes, I'm allowed to leave now. Let me guess, you want to take me out?" I chuckled. Giovanni was on the verge of pulling the phone away from my hands.

"Finally, I've been waiting for this day. Can I see Rosa also? I would like to meet her again." This man thought he could fool me again but not this time.

"Yes she can, I'm sure she would like that?" Giovanni mouthed 'what the fuck'. "When is that?" He told me the date and time. Giovanni was not pleased.

After Leonardo ended the call, Giovanni and I had an argument. He didn't want to listen when I told him it's just part of the plan. Leonardo would believe that Rosa will be coming but in reality she wouldn't. "Giovanni, get the fuck out of my face. I'm going to bed." I walked away from him. He pulled me into his arms and gazed into my eyes and I stared back, helplessly. Butterflies swarm in my stomach making my body tingle.

"I didn't mean to lose it baby. I just can't stand other guys talking to you." He sighed. He reached in for a kiss but pulled himself away. "I should let you go no-" I pulled him closer and smashed my lips into his. He kissed me back, hungrily and I knew this was going to be a long night.