34| Good Job, Baby

~Saturday January 14th~

Giovanni walked into my bedroom with clothes on a rack. It's the day when we take down Leonardo. "These are what you wear whenever you go out on missions like this. You won't need a holster today." He rolled it over to me. They were all black bodysuits, not bad. "Meet me out front in ten minutes." He then answered an incoming call. I was nervous, nervous that everything went wrong and I'm the one in danger. I put on some red lipstick, my black boots and black shades. This was not an outfit for a date. I'll just make up an excuse. Hopefully this SOB believes it.

I flipped my hair and headed out the door. I spotted Giovanni outside with Antonio, Dimitri and Alejandro. James was nowhere to be seen and that made me feel better. There were two black cars ready to move. I opened the door and stepped out. Everyone looked, eyes wide open except Antonio. When Giovanni noticed he got angry, "What the fuck are you all looking at?" He scolded. They quickly turned and Antonio and I burst out into laughter. James walked around the corner with a duffle bag in his grip.

"What is he doing here?" I asked annoyingly.

"He works for me Irina, deal with it. After all he didn't have a choice but to inform me about what the fuck happens around here." I felt like smacking the shit out of Giovanni. "You got everything, James?" Giovanni questioned.

"Yes, the chloroform and Gamma-Hydroxybutyrate. There are a few needles and rags in there."

"Why would we need GHB?" I thought I was supposed to spike his drink." I walked towards them.

"This is going to take time, Irina. After you get out of the restaurant, go for a walk around the alley. We'll be waiting here. Try convincing him."

"This better be good, Giovanni." I pushed past him and entered the car. "I'm riding with Antonio." I rolled my eyes and slammed the car door.

"Slam my door ever again Irina. I dare you. Antonio, you drive with Irina. Dimitri and Alejandro, you come with me." He said. "James, you stay at the house and let everything run smoothly." He entered the other car and James returned to the house.

"What restaurant is he taking you to?" Antonio put on his black shades and stepped on the gas. This was going to be one hell of a ride.

"Anonymous Trattoria Gourmet. He's already there waiting and if he sees me getting out of the passenger's seat. He'll ask questions. Can I drive?" I asked. "You get to watch from the car and when we leave you follow us." I pleaded.

"That wasn't part of Giova-"

"Fuck Giovanni and his plan. Let me drive the car, Antonio." Giovanni's car was further behind us and we had enough time to switch before they also stopped. Antonio pulled over to the side of the road and we both got out. Seconds later, Giovanni called.

"Why the fuck is Irina driving the car?" He yelled.

"Can you shut up and accept it?" I spoke in return. "If Leonardo sees me getting off from the passenger seat he is going to ask lots of questions. He won't know Antonio is in the car watching."