Intro

Name: Cathrine Emilia vanguard (Cat or Cathy for short)
Age: 18 the moment she meets luffy
Height: 166cm
Hair colour: white like snow
Eyes colour: red like a white rabbit
Birthday: 24th December
Origin: Snowfield
Affiliations: Crown princess of Snowfield
Attitude: she's calm and collected but that changes real quick when she's irritated and she gets irritated by lots of things
Hair length: her hair reaches past her bum
Likes: sweets
Appearance

Name: Cathrine Emilia vanguard (Cat or Cathy for short)Age: 18 the moment she meets luffy Height: 166cmHair colour: white like snowEyes colour: red like a white rabbit Birthday: 24th December Origin: Snowfield Affiliations: Crown princess of Snowf...

Her parents love her but sometimes she doesn't like their overprotective parenting.

When she meets zoro for the first time she found him boorish for the way he spoke but later developed feelings for him and he also like her but since he is simple minded it took some time for him to realise this.

She ran away from home after getting tired of her overprotective parents and that's when she meets luffy and Zoro.

Snowfield is a prosperous kingdom and ruled by a king and queen, their kingdom is filled with gold and lots natural resources like oil.

Cathrine family possesses ice/snow power it's inherited, her father out of all his siblings abilities is the strongest.

Cat's father king Eros is is the youngest of his siblings but since he has the strongest abilities he earned the rights to the throne and is now king. Cat's mother Queen Lira is a noble of the Snowfield kingdom in fact she is the kingdoms dukes first born child.

Queen lira and king Eros meet at the kings birthday ball which all the nobles were invited. The duke Cat's Grandfather loved his daughter he almost went to war with the royal family because the flirtatious third son of the past king flirted with his beloved daughter.

She has a bounty of: 3,000,000,000, billion berries, although part of it is because her parents have been looking for her since she ran away.