Silver fox foxy

Cathy POV

"Oh my God Cathy you look so cute in that outfit especially with short hair~" Nami said walking up to me to check my outfit "anyways why is your hair short?" Zoro said as we rode into a storm "she see my 7th cousins 3rd son has a disease on his brain so the doctors have to get ride of the hair so they can treat, I just cut mine to be supportive" I said as we soon met foxy on a small boat.

"And he lost" I said watching Foxy get beat up "oh my gosh that whip looks cool~" I said as the other captain whipped foxy's former crew mates, "he's got the Afro~" I said as luffy challenged the man "so funky~" Usopp and Sanji said causing me to laugh.

"Gooo" I said as the others fought while Zoro and Sanji argue "luffy throw that whip to me, I want it!" I said getting up and getting ready to catch "here you goo!" He said as I caught it successfully "thank you~" I said whipping it around "oh I remember using these to practice, that's until my father took mine away" I said wrapping it around my waist.

"This is stupid, after helping them get their ship back and now we're thrown into a pit hole" I said walking around "calm down Cathy" Zoro said making me stop "how do you expect me to calm down, I have really important documents on the ship and if he gets his hands on them I'm gonna kill both him and you!" I said finally calming down.

'Thank God they didn't kiss' I thought as Zoro and sanji were freed from their slow motion state "don't worry my lovely Cathy I'm not into guys" Sanji said grabbing my hands and kneeling and soon we headed out to look for the others.

"Oh luffy~" I said watching as he fell for foxy's fake crab plan, "here" I said handing Zoro a plate of barbecue "thanks" he said collecting the plate from my hands. "What's wrong chopper?!" I asked running to check on him after he fell from looking for a giant mushroom "a raccoon dog?" A man who was standing upright while sleeping said while staring down at him.

"He's big, really big" I said picking chopper and stepping back as Robin explained his background "oh my my two very sexy ladies with super big buzangas, are you free tonight?" Aokiji asked looking down at Nami and I "SHUT UP!" Sanji and Zoro said shouting at him. "269 million" I said after aokiji had trouble adding up our bounty "don't help him!" Zoro shouted shocking me, "a frog what?!" I said as the cast aways explained their situation.

"Ice powers!" I said watching Aokiji freeze the whole ocean surrounded the island "amazing, I wish I could do that" I said looking in awe "just train harder and you probably can" Zoro said patting my head "what the hell is probably?!" I said smacking him senseless "you can do it if you train enough miss Emilia" Aokiji said as he sat in the grass.

Nami POV

"You can do it if you train enough miss Emilia" Aokiji said which confused us as to who this Emilia person was "who is Emilia?" I asked curiously "Nobody!" Cathy said as her body was trembling as she got on her knees "please I beg you don't hand me over to them" she pleaded "Cathy is this guy threatening you?!" Luffy said as the others held him down "SHUT UP LUFFY!" Cathy said which caused a silence from all of us.

"No can do they've been looking for you for months now" Aokiji said making us curious and Cathy got silent and soon aokiji said something about Robin that made her attack him, "sanji, Zoro, Luffy!" I shouted as their body parts were frozen in ice "ice prison!" Cathy said trapping aokiji in an ice dome "hang on you three, I'll see if I can do something about the ice" she said kneeling to them.

"Robin run!" I said but she just stood there and soon aokiji escaped from Cathy's ice dome and froze Robin into a statue "impossible, my ice prison was broken?!" Cathy said in shock. "Luffy don't be stupid!" Cathy said as Zoro picked her up and started running back to the ship. "Cathy come here now!" Zoro said from outside "go don't worry we'll help Robin" I said as she left to help the others.