Spa island

"I love your enthusiasm but we have to be quiet since Cathy is still asleep" Nami said as the boys were talking about mermaids "how did she end up so tired like that, when I woke up she started crying and soon fainted" Zoro asked as Nami smacked him "shut up she stayed awake waiting for you to wake up for three days!" She shouted "I didn't ask her too did I" he asked rubbing his head "well she cared and I'm sure she'll do the same thing to any of us" Nami said going over to talk to Lola.

Later

"How was a pedicure?" Nami asked as sat on the pool chair beside them while Fifi jumped unto her lap "just perfect it's been a while since I got my feet done plus I can't believe they also had a place for animals, I love it!" She said patting her cat as she waved for a waiter to bring her a drink "I agree it's fabulous" Robin said before the waiter explained everything about spa island, "I have a feeling Zoro is at one of the waterfalls" Cathy said off to look for the swordsman.

"Hey Zoro" Cathy said walking up to the swordsman who was busy meditating "what do you want, is your leg better?" He asked opening his eyes to look at her only to come face to face with her belly button "what? Get away from me!" He said pushing her away causing her to fall "ow, what was that for?" She asked rubbing her aching butt "sorry it's just your stomach was so close to my face and I got a little nervous" he said helping her get up "it's okay right Fifi?" She asked wanting to pay her cat only to notice she wasn't there.

"She probably got lost when she was with you?" Zoro said "don't worry I'm sure she'll be able to find her way back to one of the crew anyways to answer your earlier question my legs okay I got the best pedicure by this guy and it felt great" she said revealing her slippers "you let a guy touch your legs?" He asked looking at her freshly painted toenails "is something wrong?" She asked watching as he went back to meditating.

"Let's go out and explore the spa" Zoro said breaking the silence between them "as in a date?" She said blushing hoping it was true "see it as you wish but I'll call it a way to stop my boredom" he said leaving her a blushing mess "I guess it's a date then" she said before running up to him.

"I don't know how we ended up in the underwater bath house but I'm loving it" Cathy said gripping unto Zoro's hand "what's so exciting that has you gripping to my arm so tightly?" Zoro asked staring at her revealing chests "nothing" she said "come let's go find the others" he said as Cathy let out a quiet groan.

"I understand that you want to sink this place but seriously" Cathy said after luffy explained his master plan on how to get the gem "do you want something from this island?" Luffy asked watching as she took out a slip of paper from her chests "oh nothing just that you guys owe me a great sum of money for property damage" she smiled waving the paper around "what do you mean by property damage it's not like your the owner and plus the current owner is a scum and we're not paying a dime!" She said making her classic money eyes "yea but you've got to pay for destroying my new spa island, cause I'm buying this place" she said.

"Are you really gonna pay that twisted mustache money for this island?" Zoro asked "of course not I'm just gonna sue him and make him go bankrupt then all the money he earned will be mine" she said freezing the pool "if you have so much money why the hell do you need me to share all my stolen money?!" Nami asked not believing what she was hearing "there no such thing as too much money in fact one of my childhood dream was to be the first richest woman the world has ever seen since there's only rich men in the world" she said continuing her pool destroying.

"Cathy, Zoro take out the cannon!" Luffy said after the two sisters finished their tearing family talk "no one kill that guy I still need to give him this paper" she said as she and Zoro both jumped on the cannon. "When I said property damage fee I really meant it!" Cathy shouted pulling tiny luffy's ears as the ship sank "how much for the damage I'm sure Nami can pay for it" luffy said as he slowly turned back to his normal form "this costs way more than both your lives combined and I mean literally!" She said as the others gawked over the ring rainbow.

Few days later

"How much will it cost?" Nami asked walking over to Cathy as she worked on a way to file the the intent to sue report "what cost?" Cathy asked not looking away from the paper "the spa island cost, how much do I have to pay you?" Nami asked hoping it wasn't much "over 2 billion berries" she said before Nami started smacking Luffy "you hear that you fool we just let a two billion berries ship since to the bottom of the ocean!" She said before Nukky came flying in with a letter.

"Wow the gem is so pretty~" luffy said admiring the gem Nukky dropped into his hands "thank you, 100 or so more of this can pay off your dept to me" she said placing it in her pocket before it started raining candy.