The ultimate shadow

"Now that I know all this nonsense I get to beat the crap out of you without getting scared" Cathy said glaring at hogback "what a beautiful woman" a man that sounded similar to brook said "never mind I'm still scared!" Cathy said falling to the ground "don't act tough if your gonna chicken out!" Usopp said as Cathy cried.

"I need to get the hell out of here before I get claustrophobia" Cathy whispered from inside the casket before they were thrown out of the casket. "Stop making that expression" Nami said looking at Cathy stare at the animal Zombies "I feel so disgusted right now looking at all these mutated animal Zombies" she said freezing the ground "I don't know if I'm more scared than annoyed!" Cathy said freezing the ground "thanks for saving our behinds" Nami said before a zombie animal attempted to strike them.

"I'm glad that penguin is a woman lover but his personality and fighting style is oddly similar to Sanji's" Cathy said "what if you see a zombie like Zoro?" Nami asked Curiously "I swear I'll kill everyone in here male or female" she said before a horn dog in a wedding dress headed for them.

"Let me go!" Cathy said trying to release her and Nami from the invisible creature carrying them "it's the invisible ghost from the bath" Nami said hitting the creature "don't say ghost please I'm gonna get scared" Cathy said tears welling in her eyes "if you chicken out on me I'm gonna kill you!" Nami said as the ghost squeezed them tighter "I've been sizing you up I couldn't decide who to take the spot as my bride so I decided to have two wives, you may call me Absalom it's the name of your future husband" the man said slowly revealing himself.

"Nooo! Zoro help me!" Cathy cried while smacking the the mans head, "come on Cathy stop crying" Usopp said pulling her as they ran away from the horn dog, "I know I'm pretty but all this is too much, I don't want to marry Absalom there's only one man in my heart and it's not him!" Cathy said running away from the horn dog "really!" The zombie said stopping to chat with them.

"If there's anyone more of a liar than you Nami come call me" Cathy said after Nami used the 'I'm a man' excuse "say the person who said there's another man in her heart~" Nami said as they ran "I'm serious I will never want to marry a Zombie plus I don't think they can create any sperm" Cathy said causing Usopp to blush "what do you need sperm for?" Usopp asked "Sperm is the scientific way for saying 'Cum' and without cum how the hell do you expect me to get pregnant, after all I want to marry a guy that will love me and be ready for me to bear their child" she said as Zoro crossed her mind "your crazy" Nami laughed.

Time skip

"I hate you Cathy" Nami said shivering in cold as they looked at the Zombie Luffy's shadow was going to inhabit "sorry you're not used to the cold like Chopper and I" Cathy said watching anxiously at what would happen, "ahhhhh!" Chopper screamed causing the others to scream as they all fell out of the giant teddy Zombie "no Luffy!" Cathy said as the giant Zombie got up "nows not the time come on!" Nami said pulling her as they ran.

"We've seen Brooks and Sanji's shadow I swear if I see a Zoro Zombie I'm gonna impale those Zombie loving freaks" Cathy said before chopper and Usopp were blown by Absalom "who did that?!" Nami said before Absalom grabbed bothe her and Cathy "you bastard let me go!" Cathy said struggling to escape his grip "let go of me stupid dead wolf man!" Nami said as they all disappeared.

"Where's Cathy and Nami?" Sanji asked after he Luffy and Zoro woke from their unconscious state "one of the Zombie wants to marry them" Usopp said nervously scared a of what sanji or Luffy might do once they found out "YOU SAY WHAT!" Sanji and Zoro said clearly not happy "I'm gonna kill the bastard" Zoro said attempting to go look for them before getting stopped by Franky.

Time skip

"Zoro~" Cathy said as she slowly got up after sanji finished fighting absolom "Cathy my love you're awake~" sanji said as he immediately started searching her body for blood stains "oh it's just you Sanji why're you bleeding?" Cathy said as she got up only to notice herself in a wedding dress "ew who put me in this cheap ugly dress?" She said before running to another room to change into her former clothes.

"We've got to get back to the others, if I remember correctly Luffy's shadow was implanted into a giant zombies body" Cathy said as she adjusted the belt on her waist before luffy's zombie nearly stepped on her "Cathy you go find Luffy and the other I'll get Nami back!" Sanji said as he ran leaving her confused "how am I supposed to find the others if I don't know where I am?!" She said using her ice powers to protect herself from the falling building.

"Double ice dome!" Cathy said using her ice to protect the boys as they did their little transformation "I feel so embarrassed for them maybe I should let Luffy's zombie squash them" Cathy said covering her face from embarrassment "I bet you find it cute that Zoro's doing it?" Robin whispered causing Cathy to blush "if I said yes would I be judged?" She asked blushing before getting interrupted by the giant who soon attacked them, "how dare you interrupt me when I'm fantasizing?!" She said making a giant snowball fall on him.

"Cathy can't you find a way to purify this thing after all you do use ice powers?!" Franky asked after he and Zoro knocked down the giant "I can create ice not salty water don't ask for the impossible" she said watching as Zoro was having a confrontation with the zombie "this is bad!" Cathy said as the ship began shaking "the is coming out!" Robin said as the mist cleared revealing the night sky.

"Cathy create a path way for us to use to get to the giants mouth!" Zoro said after Brooks appeared with the salt "it will take time so I'll need you guys to try and bring it closer" she said placing her hand on the floor, "oars kill that girl with the ice popping out her hands!" Moria said as oars prepared for a punch.

To be continued