We're coming

"Strawhats!" Ami said as she rowed the small boat to their ship "who was that?" Luffy asked looking over the ship just to see Ami "who are you?" Nami asked "I'm princess Cathrine's temporary maid am I'm here for you to save her" Ami said staring at him "why should we save her she left on her own?" Zoro asked opening his eyes from his sleep "earlier I was helping the princess dress and I asked what she was doing while she was away and let me tell you she was really happy as she described all you" Ami said shocking the strawhats.

"We would love to confront Cathy about this but we have no way of getting to your home kingdom without leaving the grand line" Nami said "which is why I brought this" she said opening a box that was in her hand "this is the oldest technology that the people of Snowfield created over a hundred years ago, and since Snowfield isn't allied with the government it's really rare to get outside Snowfield" Ami said as she prepared the teleporting device.

"Quick question but is Cathy being treated wrongly back at your place?" Robin asked Curiously "no but there are some responsibilities she has to undertake for example she might be called the crown princess but until she gets married she can't succeed the throne and plus it's her husband that has to succeed technically she's like a decoration for the position that's why everyone wants to marry her so they can be king" Ami said "that's sad so she's been training to be the perfect queenl Nani said in a sad tone "yea but I have a feeling that the rules will change since the citizens of Snowfield love her" ami said after she was done.

"It's cold!" The strawhats said as they shivered "yea now I see how she's an immune to cold" Nami shivered "let's dock your ship and head to an inn then we'll think of a way to sneak the princess out" Ami said as she jumped off the ship "I'm cold j need a coat the ones we have is not enough!" Nami shouted as she shivered. "Oh my gosh the winter fashion here is beautiful" Nami said as Robin agreed "this is the worlds coldest kingdom so obviously the fashion is above average, come let's check this store out" Ami said dragging the strawhats into a clothing store.

"This is a nice inn but we've got to find a way to get Cathy back" Zoro said pulling the sleeping Luffy off the bed "in a few days there will be a tournament to pick a husband for the princess coming up soon and I want you boys to participate" Ami said pointing at Luffy "if the boys are going to participate what are we gonna do?" Nami asked while Robin agreed "we'll be the assistant maids for the princess while you reindeer-dog will join the medical unit that'll be there" she said as they all agreed "I thought Cathy already had a fiancé why do they need to find her another one by using a tournament?" Nami asked.

"Her current fiancé is a flirtatious ass which the king doesn't like so he decided that if he held a tournament that he'll be able to find a good faithful husband for the princess" Ami said she dropped money for their needs "it's good to know that there are people who love and care for Cathy" Luffy said as he jumped on the bed "tomorrow we'll go to Cathy's place and talk to her but for now... Sanji cook us something I'm hungry!" He shouted as he rolled on the bed.

The next day

"Where's my parents?" Cathy asked as the maids along with Ami helped her dress "they're on their way here" a woman said as she placed some snacks on the table before leaving "you all are dismissed" she said walking up to the window 'I wonder how the others are doing?" She thought before hearing a familiar voice call her name "Luffy?!" She said watching him fall knee deep into the snow.

"Wait there!" She said before rushing out her room and down to meet her friends, "what are you guys doing here people could mistake you for assassins and kill you, let's get you out of there luffy" Cathy said as she started pulling the rubber man "Cathy your shiny~" Nami said eyeing her dress and jewelry "may I try this on?" She asked pointing at the sapphire necklace "sure I have many more" Cathy said dropping Luffy as she proceeded to take of the necklace "Font just give it away because you have more!" Usopp and Franky shouted stopping her from removing it any further.

"Come let's sneak you into my room it's almost tea time you all can join me" she said picking Chopper up as she led them to her bedroom after trying to avoid the palace guards naturally Zoro got lost. "Here help yourselves" Cathy said pouring a cup of tea for her friends "this is better than Sanji's baking!" Usopp, Chopper and Luffy said as they scarfed down the sweets "what are you guys doing here in fact how did you get here?" She asked sitting on her bed.

"We got here with the help of that maid of yours, she said we can enter the tournament your father is hosting so we can save you" luffy said in the middle of chewing "you can't because this year Micheal is participating in the tournament and if you guys join you could get hurt or worse" she said before hearing her parents knock on her door "hide if my parents find out I snuck people into my room I'll never hear the end of it" she said hiding a few of them under her bed and in her dress room.

"It seems like those guys got lost again" Zoro said wandering the halls of the palace until he came across a large door which he decided to enter "what the, what is this place?" He asked as he stared at the large portraits in the room "it's a portrait of all the kings of Snowfield" said a man with long blue hair that was tied in a low ponytail.