Beyond the snow falling on the sky

Cathy POV

Once we left the waters of giant island Usopp and Luffy cheered in excitement. I didn't feel great because as I blinked my vision blurred and it was getting difficult to stand straight "Vivi I don't feel so good" I said as I sat down to calm my head "are you okay?" Nami asked but sanji brought tarts for us.

"I don't want any thank you" I said "what's wrong with you?" Zoro asked "you never turn sweets down with that stomach of yours" he said dropping his training gear but I fainted before I could think.

Vivi POV

After Cathy fainted so did Nami and I called to others to inform them about the situation. "Does anyone know anything about medicine?" I asked but they just pointed at nami and at that moment Cathy got up "hey Cathy you should stay down your not better yet" I said trying to lie her down "I'm fine anyway I'm not sick just hot" she said as she was ready to take off her shirt.

"Lie down your not better yet!" I said trying to lie her down but she was to persistent to stay up "I can't be sick it shows a sign of weakness, dad has never gotten sick and if I want to be better than him I must not get sick at all cost" she said as she tried getting up luckily Zoro came in and knocked her out "I don't know what ever family complex you have but you gotta sleep to get better".

"You shouldn't knock out a sick girl!" Sanji said starting a fight between him and Zoro as I checked their temperature then Zoro left. Nani got up and left saying the ship was heading the wrong direction.

Time skip

As we sailed looking for a doctor for Nami and Cathy, but we got attacked luckily Luffy and the others dealt with it. After a few hours Cathy woke up after being unconscious by Zoro's hit "mhm what happened" she said as she tried getting up but failed "Cathy you shouldn't try getting up for some reason your temperature is really low" I said informing her.

"Oh that it just a naturally occurs with my body, my temperature goes down and soon enough my skin will turn pale and I'll lose the ability to move for a while" she assured but it wasn't working on us "what is the longest time this happened?" I asked as I squeezed a warm towel and placed it on her head "two years back then I was just eight" she said as she slowly fell asleep.

"What kind of illness makes her loose her sight for 2 years" I said shocked "it's sad poor Cathy she suffered for two years because of an illness" sanji said crying rivers of tears. We reached winter island to look for a doctor "now where do we first look for to find a doctor and how are we sure a doctor is hear" Usopp asked while Luffy was fawning over how much he loved snow.

"If only Cathy was awake she would probably make snow for me" he said. When we reached the island we encountered some villagers that were hostile towards Pirates.

Usopp POV

After Vivi got shot Luffy almost attacked the villagers but Vivi stopped him and begged the villagers for a doctor. We later walked to a village and Dalton informed us about the witch that lived in the mountains, so Sanji, Luffy, Nami and Cathy decided to go to the mountains to look for the Witch, as they left Dalton told us about how his island was attacked by pirates and why the were hostile towards us.

Sanji Pov

I carried Cathy on my back while Luffy carried Nami "don't worry Cathy we'll get you to that doctor soon" I said noticing her skin turning pale "cmon luffy we got to get them to a doctor!" I said as I ran heading for the mountain. Luffy and I started a conversation while the rabbit started attacking us until I got irritated by it and kicked it away.

"You know Luffy that rabbit looks like Cathy" I said as I attempted to Carry her properly "Cathy isn't a rabbit" he said "I meant the red eyes and the white hair, never mind" I said catching up to him. At a certain point we saw some giant rabbits ready to us.

"Luffy run for the mountain!" I said as we both ran trying to find a way to avoid them "wait" Cathy said as she froze a wall to stop the rabbits "are you ok?" She said in a low voice "we're fine but you shouldn't do that" I said but she already fell unconscious.

The rabbits came back and started an avalanche luckily we all survived but the bunnies were still after us so I gave Cathy to Luffy and instructed him to go up the mountain without me.

Luffy POV

Once I got up I took a coat and covered both Nami and Cathy with it "don't worry guys I'll be right back okay" I said as I jumped to look for Sanji, luckily I found him and went back to get the girl and was off to look for the doctor.

As I was walking with the others around me but the pirates from before attacked us thankfully the rabbits mother I saved earlier rescued us. I later reached the castle and climbed up the tower to see the doctor then Cathy woke up and spoke "Luffy, what are you doing?" She asked "oh Cathy your awake" I said but Sanji fell from my mouth and I caught him.

"Luffy your hands there are purple and bleeding" she said shocked but I couldn't answer so I just kept climbing, we finally reached the castle but I fell unconscious before I could realise.

Cathy POV

As I woke up I saw luffy's hands bleed from climbing the mountain and luckily we reached the top but he lost consciousness and we almost fell off till a big creature saved us and took us to the witch and she treated us.

"Hello" I heard Nami say from her bed as the cute animals jumped and ran. The older lady explained Nami's illness and drew her attention to me "I can't exactly pinpoint your illness so your on your own" she said "thank you but I'll be fine in a few hours" I said sleepily.

After a few minutes into my sleep I heard some noise and when I opened my eyes to see Sanji and Luffy chasing after the cute deer and she explained who Chopper was, I fell asleep before I could understand anything.

When I woke up next i was feeling better but Nami was still sick "it seems like your awake" she said "yup" I said stretching "all that's left is my sight but it'll be fine if only I had my glasses" I said searching my pocket but I couldn't find it "it's probably back on the ship" I said then Luffy and Sanji came back asking how I got better.

"Oh that I don't think I made myself clear earlier you see this happens when I'm in a hot environment like the giant island, if I don't get cool air into my system I might die" I said "then what about the 2 year sickness?" Sanji asked "oh that my kingdom was suffering for like a drought so o had no way to cool myself so I suffered for 2 years" I said calmly.

"How the hell did you survive for that long!" Chopper asked "oh well my family used their ice abilities to cool me down, but for some reason it took me 2 years to get better" I said as I wondered about my situation back then.

As the old lady told us about Choppers back story I couldn't help but cry "oh my gosh I see why he doesn't like pirates" I said but before anyone could say anything Chopper came running in informing us about Wople.

To be continued