Meeting Luffy

Cathrine POV

To day I woke up and chose the most beautiful blue and pink dress I had. After dressing up I left to go have breakfast with my parents "good morning mom, dad" I said as I kissed my mom on the cheek "good morning sweet how are you" my dad said as he put his newspaper down to pay attention to me "Good actually I wanted to go to the beach today and play with fifi" I said as fifi my black cat walked into the dining room with a maid holding the door.

"Good morning fifi" I said as I picked her up "please can I go but without any guards or knights" I pleaded with puppy eyes and they agreed to let my go.

While I was walking along the beach until I spotted a boy with a straw hat catching a fish "hey wait are you permitted to fish here" I asked "permission I didn't know I needed permission to fish" he said as he continued to look for fish that's when I heard a low growl come from his stomach and I giggled "it seems your hungry why don't you try over there" I pointed in a direction where citizens with no license can fish.

I sat next to him as he roasted his fish over a fire "so what's your name?" I asked "luffy and you" he said in between munches "Cathrine but you can call me Cathy my parents call my Cat" I said "so luffy where are you from" "I'm from East blue" he said which excited me as I remembered how I wanted to visit that place and see the pirates "so your a pirate?" I asked anxiously hoping he would say yes.

"Yup and I'm gonna be the pirate king" I looked at him processing the fact that pirates had kings "can I come" i closed my mouth the moment that slipped out "sure welcome to the team" he said explaining when we will leave to go look for another crew "do you hear that fifi I'm a pirate I get to explore the ocean, isn't that cool" but she just meowed at me.

When I got home that evening I tried convincing my parents to let my visit East blue but they were too stubborn to let me go, so I decided to run away from the castle

Once I got to my room I packed my important stuff like my spears and fans into my bottomless pit purse, where you could put anything in it and it will stay there until you need it "oh I shouldn't forget clothes" that's when I heard the door open and I quickly hid my bag under my bed and pretended I was mad at my parents.

"Oh cat it's not that we don't want you to go to see pirates it's just that pirates are dangerous and we don't want you getting hurt" my mom said "yeah I understand your just protecting me now can you leave I need to sleep, yawn very tired" I faked as my parents left my room and I closed the door in relief.

I changed my clothes to something comfortable and wrote a letter to my parents not to look for me and jumped out the window ready to meet Luffy.

"Cmon luffy we have to go now" I said worried that the palace guards will spot I was missing and start looking for me, "meow" I heard from my bag it turned out it was fifi "oh fifi what are you doing here you should be at home" I said but she just...

"Cmon luffy we have to go now" I said worried that the palace guards will spot I was missing and start looking for me, "meow" I heard from my bag it turned out it was fifi "oh fifi what are you doing here you should be at home" I said but she just looked at me with cute kitty eyes.

"Anyways luffy where are we going?" I asked excitedly but that changed when he didn't know either 'I'm following a kid who doesn't know where we're going and has a dream to become the pirate king, this could be fun' I smiled.