It repels everything! Kuma's paw paw fruit

"Thank you chopper with your help I now know where in this giants body to attack!" Nova said as a gust of cold wind blew past them "it's freezing?!" Zombie luffy said shivering "oars calm down you have to remember you can't get cold" Moria said causing the zombie realize what was happening.

Big time skip

"Don't worry about being tired luffy" Cathy said walking up to him as a cold breeze blew past them "good job beating him to this sorry state but now that we're up we can try to do this together" Cathy said as the guys shivered "I'll use my powers to make the weather cold so keep your bodies can keep going!" Cathy said as brooks carried Luffy and started jumping. "Good job luffy now all that's left is to dump salt into its mouth and get your shadow" Cathy said picking up the tiny luffy "thanks for helping me up Cathy" luffy said as Moria got up and started spitting crap.

"Just one punch split the ship in half?!" Cathy said staring at Moria's huge body "I'll handle this!" Luffy said using second gear to attack, "ice arrow!" Cathy said using her ice to release all the shadow Moria was preventing from leaving his tummy "I think this should do it?" Nami said turning to the rests to see if they're okay. "Good to know that it wasn't my time to die yet" Zoro said as the others looked at him dumbfounded at the fact that he was still alive after they watched him burn to ashes "you idiot" Cathy said hugging him "what's wrong with you all of a sudden?!" Zoro asked with a hint of embarrassment "I thought you were gonna die so I was worried" she said hiding her flushed face in his chests.

"Oh my what a bold confrontation" Robin said as they both split apart "anyways I'm glad you guys are okay" she said running up to the unconscious luffy. "HE'S HUGE!" Cathy said as Bartholomew Kuma towered over them "everyone stand back I'll handle this" Zoro said clenching his swords as walked up to confront Kuma "are you crazy you could get killed by him, remember he's one of the seven warlords of the sea (Shichibukai) we couldn't even defeat Gecko Moria without luffy's help and this guy is a rank higher than Moria!" She said but was ignored.

"The paws on his hands remind me of a impact dail" Cathy said watching as Zoro's attack never worked on Kuma "I've got to agree with you there, seriously Zoro's getting pummeled out there" Usopp said as sanji interrupted their thoughts by joining Zoro to fight kuma. "What's he doing?" Nami asked watching as kuma was compressing the air "I do hope he doesn't plan on using that on the boys... does he?" Cathy said as the bubble got smaller "I think so?!" Nami said the moment kuma was done.

"No way are we handing luffy over to the government!" Cathy said running to his side "this was your choice" kuma said as he slowly released the compressed air, "your still alive?" Kuma asked as Cathy brought down the ice barrier protecting both her and luffy "sorry to disappoint but we both are" she said her breathing getting unstable "then I guess I'll just have to kill you" Kuma said stretching his hands out before noticing who she was "crown princess Cathrine Emilia vanguard, although your parents took out the wanted signs for you, you can still be used for political marriage against the government and snowfield" kuma said pulling her to him.

"Cathy grab luffy and get the hell out of here!" Zoro said after striking kuma "what about you?!" She asked slowly grabbing the straw hat "I'll be fine just get the hell out!" He shouted scaring her "you won't be able to get our captain if he's gone?" Zoro said focusing his attention to kuma "I'll just stop her" kuma said using his devil fruit to attack her.

"Ngn~" Cathy said getting up along with the rest of the crew "oh your okay hey Cathy~" luffy said jumping around "wow good to see your okay luffy how are you feeling?" She asked walking up to where her friends where "perfect I feel lighter and my body doesn't hurt one bit" he said smiling before sanji woke up "what's wrong with him?" Cathy said getting up to follow him "where are you going Cathy?" Nami asked as Cathy rubbed her injured feet "you should be careful Cathy remember you weren't wearing any shoes during the battle so when I get back to the ship your treatment comes first" Chopper said as Cathy agreed still carefully following sanji.

"Sanji, Zoro there you are!" Cathy said seeing as she finally found the two men "Cathy?" Sanji said feeling responsible for what she was about to lay eyes on "the ground it's covered in blood, why?" She asked getting closer to the two until she noticed Zoro dripping blood from head to toe "what happened to you?!" She said immediately running to his side crying "we need to get him to chopper right now before he loses more blood!" She said as sanji picked Zoro up and headed towards where the other straw hats could be.

A day later

"Aren't you gonna join the others?" Chopper asked turning to Cathy who was on the other end of the sleeping swordsman "it's okay I'm sure Nami will give me my share of Moria's treasure if not I'm certainly gonna beat it out of her" she said before Franky and luffy came in shouting "how's your feet Cathy?" Luffy asked marching up to them with the load he was carrying. "Here Cathy dear have some~" sanji said twirling around her with a plate of food "I'm not really hungry right now, sorry" she said going back to watching Zoro.

"Well if you're not hungry I'll just save some for you before these pigs finish it all" sanji said as he walked back to the table "here Cathy at least have a piece of my sweets to get some energy" Chopper said shoving a tart into her mouth "thank you Chopper how kind of you" she said after swallowing the tart "do you know that you three look like a newly wed couple Choppers the son, Zoro's the sick injured husband who just came back from a battle with the bears and your the wife who's anxious for her husband to wake up" Robin said whispering into her ear "Robin please don't tease me like that!" She said causing the whole room to go quite "how embarrassing~" she said hiding her face behind her so none will recognize it was her who shouted.