Halfway across the grandline

"What the hell you guys!" Cathy said pulling walking up to the three straw hat men that were fishing "what's wrong Cathy, nice dress" Usopp said hoping it will quench her anger "don't ask that kind of question I thought I asked for a new fresh species of fish after all you guys ate my experimental ones yesterday!" She said reminding the boys of how angry she was when she found out what she did "but you ate the fish too right?" Luffy asked thinking he could outsmart her.

"Shut your trap you stupid greedy pig!" Cathy said glaring at him as she walked towards the table where Nami was drinking tea "what's wrong Cathy dearest~" sanji said pouring her a cup of tea "I was trying to make a chemical that can possibly allow us to breathe on fish man island since I thought the island itself might be underwater, but you fools ate the one ingredient I needed to finish my research so this morning I told them to find me a whole new type of fish and here they are goofing off!" She said throwing the cup at their heads.

"She's definitely scary when she's mad" chopper said spotting a school of fish swim towards them "I think we might catch some"luffy said hoping one of the fish might catch the bait.

"Wow such a familiar feeling!" Cathy said as they spotted the red line "we can do this you guys!" Luffy said as a giant snake wave appeared in front of them. "Luffy, brooks catch my fish and bring it inside for me!" Cathy said heading towards her research lab "later right now brooks and I are going with robin to check out the ocean!" He said dragging brooks to where the submarine is kept.

"A mermaid?" Cathy said walking out on deck just to see a sanji fawning over her "you don't seem so surprised?" Luffy asked "well in my family there are few people who can change forms and I guess I've seen one change into a mermaid before plus wasn't Kokoro one as well?" She asked staring at the talking starfish "what a fascinating creature" she said before camie called one of her friends for the octopus snacks.

Time skip

"Good job luffy, somehow you managed to catch me flying fish" Cathy said walking up to the giant flying fish luffy slammed on the ship "Nooo, this is dinner!" Luffy said trying to protect the fish "oh please I'm not gonna eat it I just need the scales and saliva plus I'll have to get the same ingredients from Camie" she said sticking her hand into the fishes mouth "ew gross" luffy said a little fascinated about what she was doing before getting bored and running off to fight with brooks.

"Usopp leave the enemy that are in the ocean to me!" Cathy said diving into the water "wait is she dumb?!" Usopp said worried about what might happen to her "don't worry about her back in enis lobby she went toe to toe with a marine admiral I'm sure she can handle some punks like these!" Nami said sending some flying fish to the storm cloud she created.

"I leave you guys for a few minutes and here you are this place is completely destroyed?" Cathy said as she popped out the water "what were you doing that had you kept down there for this long?" Zoro asked jumping back into the ship "something caught my eye and I got a little sidetracked but seriously get the ship ready so we can get the hell out of here!" She said pushing sanji to the ship wheel.

"Urika!" Cathy said running out her lab seeing the other on deck chatting with camie and Hatchan "what's wrong Cathy dear?" Sanji asked pouring a cup of tea for camie "I just made a way to temporarily turn someone into a mermaid" Cathy said showing them the test tube "wow let me see!" Luffy said stretching his hand to grab it before sanji smacked it away "keep your greedy hands away, one of the three ladies on the ship should test it out in my opinion I don't in particularly care who takes it as long as someone's a mermaid~" sanji said making heart eyes at the girls.

"It only lasts for 5 minutes strait so it definitely can't be Robin since she has devil fruit powers" Cathy said staring at Nami "but not to start a fight between us I'll keep it safe for a while until I can make more" she said placing the tube in her lab coat.

"Wow, I feel like a child again looking at these bubbles!" Cathy said playing with the bubbles "if I jump on it will it pop?!" Cathy said jumping hoping to land on a bubble "I'm sure you pop it with your fat ass" Zoro laughed as he walked to where Robin was "idiot" she said jumping down and running up to him.

Time skip

"Thanks Zoro!" Cathy said after the swordsman handed her a giant teddy he won by chance "good to see you like it" Zoro said slightly blushing as they walked to who knows where "may we please go to the amusement park?" She pleaded hoping he might listen "if you want to go, go by yourself!" Zoro said walking off without her "but the amusement park is all the way at grove 32 and we're here at grove 22, in fact what the hell are we doing all the way out here?!" She said throwing her giant teddy at him.

"We're going back to the ship which is docked at grove 1!" He said grabbing the teddy "you idiot the ship is docked at grove 41 not 1, Sanji and usopp were rightist really should've stayed on the ship!" She shouted before hearing screams from a woman "what's going on?" Zoro asked walking to where the screams was coming from as he drank his booze "were you listening to me?!" She asked angrily following him. "Urg why does an ugly person like that think he's in control of this place?" Cathy asked walking over to the guy who got shot.

To be continued