Was it lost?Stolen? Who are you?

Cathy POV

It was night time and I was in the shared room for the girls reading the letters I got before leaving the long land island and one letter in particular caught my attention then I heard a noise coming from the ocean but I then just brushed it off as a whale but when the next day came everything was just weird.

"Good morning Navigator" Robin said while putting her books away but Nami replied with an 'who are you?' So Robin and I went up to the deck to look for the others. "So everyone lost their memories but where is Zoro?" I said as Robin explained our journey to the others then he jumped down from where he slept last night and started explaining his lifestyle to the others, 'great he lost his memory" I said with a grin as I walked over to him and grabbed his hand.

"Oh darling how could this be how could you forget about me your future wife" I said almost in tears "what sines when was I married to you?!" He asked trying to push my off him "don't you remember you proposed to me saying you loved me I even have the ring to prove it" I said running off to my jewellery box getting one of my rings for proof "I'm back~" I said running back to the others but Zoro and Nami were already off the ship.

"No, Robin why didn't you stop Zoro?!" I whined attempting to go after him. "My love~" I said following behind him "stop following me!" He said but I refused to listen and still follow him "where are we going next~?" I asked as he got up to leave. The next morning Zoro woke up first and decided to go training "Zoro it's breakfast time!" I said popping a berry into my mouth, "re you not hungry?" He asked as he went for his second helping off fish "no my stomach starts feeling somehow if I have fish early in the morning" I said as I pealed an orange.

While he ate child came out from the bushes saying Luffy was strong that if Zoro wanted to be the strongest swordsman he would have to defeat Luffy he then continued talking about our adventures which made me curious "hey kid how do you know we battled both Crocodile and arlong let alone enoru?" I said glaring at him but he just got nervous.

"Zoro we can't trust him" I said trying to convince him but he just glared at me and went to look for Luffy "urg idiot why are you glaring at me, I'm just trying to help!" I said before leaving. After a while of walking I reached the ship but no one was there so I decided to go back and look for the others.

On my way to the others I meet up with luffy who explained what happened to Zoro and him, "wow Cathy, if you wanted to be my wife so bad you could have just asked there's no need to fake it when I lost my memories, and who'll have thought you had a ring in your room?" Zoro said causing me to blush "I was just doing that to play with your head, I can't believe you fell for it" I laughed trying to hide my embarrassment while Robin just looked at me.

"What is that fish doing?" I asked as the seahorse expanded and soon my mind went a daze, "oh my, commoners" I said looking at the people around me "it's a witch!" A raccoon dog said which offended me "I'm not a witch I'm... who am I again?" I asked trying to remember something and soon a boy in a straw hat helped by reminding and getting us our memories from the seahorse.

"Who would have thought we would be mistaken for memory thieves" I said cutting my hair "Cathy why are you cutting your hair?" Nami asked grabbing the scissors to help shape it evenly "I'll tell you later but now I wonder where this crew will end up next" I laughed.