To become stronger

(Gigi's human form👆)

"Your crazy old man" Cathy said trying to breathe after the tough training Daichi was putting her through "if you want to learn haki this is the type of training your gonna have to face" Daichi said staring at her injured self "before I continue is there a way for me to get out this island, just by looking at this place I can tell there isn't going to be enough wood for me to build a boat out of here" Cathy said as Rick appeared from behind a tree.

"There's the giant owl that lives at the highest part of this island" Rick suggested "if you manage to tame the giant creature I'm sure you can ride it anywhere you want" Daichi said pointing at the tall mountain "all right to the mountain it is!" Cathy said excitedly "I'll train in the harsh weather for a couple of months and while I'm there I'll practice my haki and also try to help this sorry village with its lady problem" she said before running back to the house to pack only to come across something unexpected.

"Where's Fifi?" Cathy asked as she was about to leave the house "right here stupid woman" a woman's voice said from behind the house "excuse me?!" Cathy asked only to see a black haired woman with cat ears and tail "Fifi?" Cathy asked as the woman grinned "that's me I accidentally ate a devil fruit while you were training" Fifi said as Cathy stared in shock "you do know that devil Fruits take away the ability for you to swim, right?" Cathy asked trying to accept the situation.

"Yeah I know but I was a cat it's not like I knew how to swim in the first place, but seriously now that I can talk I can play with Luffy lots!" Fifi said excitedly "fine but you and I are gonna train in the mountains and we're gonna find that giant owl so we can get the bell of this mountain and go to Sabaody Archipelago and meet the others" Cathy said as Fifi turned back to her normal form and followed behind her.

"Wait Cathy there's a newspaper here for and I think you should heck it out!" One of the village women said running up to Cathy as she was about to leave for the mountain "what is this?" Cathy asked slowly flipping through the pages "WHAT THE HELL, LUFFY?!!" Cathy said clearly not understanding what she was reading "he went back to Marineford, along with grandpa Rayleigh and one of the seven warlords of the sea?!" She said angrily "if you keep on reading it will say something" the woman who handed her the paper said as Cathy continued reading.

"What is that on Luffy's arm?" Cathy said sitting on a nearby stone "it doesn't look like a tattoo?" Fifi said "I see now, that's his plan" Cathy said rolling the paper "what does it say?" Fifi asked "he doesn't want us to go Sabaody in three days but instead two years" Cathy said with a smile "it's really smart of him to suggest something like that, which means this gives us enough time for us to train" Cathy said getting up and heading towards the mountain "bye Cathy see you soon!" Sam said waving the girl off.

"I hope those two will be okay after all the snow monkeys will be there" Sam said watching as they left "and plus the climate there is harsh if she goes up there for just a month the time she comes back down the hot air will immediately kill her, especially her weak body when it comes to hot weathers" Rick said concerned "why don't you go with her Hibiki you've been up the mountain before right?" Cho asked handing her first grandson a well prepared safety backpack.

"You stupid hag you wanted me to go with that turd from the very beginning didn't you?!" Hibiki said "yep and you better come down with some great pregnancy news~!" Cho said pushing her grandson out the village.

A month later

"You kept on following me up the mountain, why is that?" Cathy asked trying to climb down the mountain "my grandmother told me to follow you" Hibiki said sliding down the snow "you need to be prepared for when we reach warm grounds" Hibiki warned as they got closer to warmer climate "your stupid threats won't work on me" Cathy said before stopping 'my heart it hurts' she thought before collapsing "I tried to tell you but you wouldn't believe me" Hibiki said not caring at first but soon rushed to her side after noticing she wasn't getting up.

"My heart feels like it gonna burst out my chest, why is it so hot?!" Cathy asked moaning in pain "hold on Cathy you have to breath carefully!" Daichi said trying to calm her down "I'm fine just put me in a giant freezer and I'll live" she said before falling asleep with a smile "hey wake up! I hope your not dying?!" Hibiki asked in worry "she'll be fine don't worry" Fifi said walking out the house to train.

One year later

"Where's Cathy?" Rick asked walking into his house with a bag of groceries "Her and Hibiki are on the beach have a romantic moment" cho said happily "please don't conclude that granny" Rick said a little jealous "oh if that's the case then why is she with my lovely grandson on the beach~" cho said "you do know Daichi is with them so there's nothing romantic about it" Sam said collecting the bag from the boy "I'll go check up on them" Rick said heading down to the beach.

"Cathy, Hibiki!" Rick said walking unto the sand only to see Fifi trying to dive in the cold waters and Cathy practicing coating halo into her whip "how is her training dad?" Rick asked walking up to his father who was supervising her "it's going great and it seems like she might have the power to use Haoshoku Haki, it's surprising how she mastered the two other Hali in just a year it's impressive actually" Daichi said with a smirk "yea and she's really pretty when she uses her whip" Hibiki interrupted.

"I thought you hated her?" Rick asked jealously "I did but now I don't I really do hope she doesn't leave I think I wanna help the old hags wish come true, she's cute and determined plus she's got a nice rack" Hibiki said staring at her "really you wanna make babies with her?!" Rick said a bit angry as Cathy's whip vibrations almost hit them "what the hell do I hear about making babies with who?" Cathy asked glaring at them "Nothing Cathy" Rick said trying not to make her any angrier.

"Don't think I didn't hear you, you want me to produce babies for you after I specifically said I don't want to what the hell kind of thinking is that? plus don't think I forgot all the times to chose to insult me!" She said swinging the whip around "I really do like you now even though I said such rude and mean things to you the first time" Hibiki said in embarrassment "what ever you say, there's only one person in my heart and soon I'll meet him again" Cathy said as the image of a specific swordsman crossed her mind.

"Anyways in a few months I'll go up the mountain to release the curse off the girls up there plus I'll get that owl to take me to Sabaody" Cathy said joining Fifi to dive, "how does she expect to get to the top, I know she's now used to the two climate but still?" Rick asked staring at how long she's been gone "I don't know" Daichi said, surprisingly these people don't know that Cathy has the ability to control/create ice at will.

'Luffy wait for me I'm on my way!' Cathy thought as she swam up to the surface and performed a mermaid dive.