I'm luffy! The man who gonna be king of the pirates

Cathrine POV

"Luffy stop expanding, this barrel is small as it is" I whispered "wait why am I here again I'm royalty I shouldn't be stuck in barrels with a kid, if Leila find out about this my life will be ruined" I said as the thought of my older cousin finding out about my situation.

That's when the barrel started moving and I knew some pirates or sailors probably found us which scared me after all I was told pirates are dangerous.

After some time we got out of the barrel but Luffy seemed up for a jump scare and scared the pirates around us "Luffy you're telling me you slept through everything I said about you expanding" I said as I felt a little pissed "yup sorry Cathy I'm just hungry" he said and before I could say anything my stomach also rumbled.

We came across a storage room where food was and I started popping some grapes in my mouth while Luffy ate two whole apples without any sense of decency which showed how hungry he was. Koby explained what he was doing with the pirates and why he couldn't leave "your a moron and a coward I hate people like you" Luffy laughed.

Luffy saying that made Koby realise his situation but I patted his head and brought it close to my chests "don't be like that luffy Koby's a child of course he would be overwhelmed by the grown up pirates" I said "actually I'm 16" he said which shocked me aster seeing how short and small he was.

"Now koby don't be upset I kinda like small cowardly boys" I said which was partially true I did like guys but not coward and small guys. At that's when alvida came out of nowhere and started asking who the prettiest woman was and Luffy called her fat.

That's when they started fighting, honestly l didn't feel like fighting so I just stood there trying to avoid every attack they threw at us.

After some time we got a boat and sailed to meet some guy named Roronoa Zoro.