False fortitude

Cathy POV

After Luffy and Vivi came back with the timber we set off to alabasta capital "it's still hot out here" I complained as we walked the desert, then Ace came in with food and water "welcome back Ace" I said still not moving "Zoro water please".

"Why am I the one getting you water?" He asked but still got it "first your closer and second I can't move" I said in between gulps. Vivi told us about a plan to put the fake rebel warriors to a test. "Why can't luffy go easy on the poor guys" I said as I saw Luffy punch one off the fakes, then all the fakes started fighting the boys while talking about their childhood dreams.

"That's cool" I said slowly crawling to the shade as the boys came back. "Now let's go to Alabasta capital" I cheered "Sanji get me on the camel" I said as he hoisted me up "thank you, now we've go to go to the capital if there are tall buildings there I need to cool down in the shade" I said as Nami and Vivi got on the camel.

As we walked the desert then Sanji came to us with water but we all refused his offer then Vivi told us about the history of the rebel army but the others weren't paying attention which pissed Nami off.

The next morning during breakfast Luffy already already started a commotion after taking food from Zoro. After eating Zoro and Luffy were still fighting over the stolen food when Lucy started chasing after a flying meat" but at that moment ace went missing.

We were checking out some kids when they requested for us to look for a guy named scorpion "well aren't you cute" I said picking up the smaller of the two kids, then a guy on a bird came running challenge Ace which to he honest I didn't pay attention to since I fell asleep thanks to the desert heat.

"So what did I miss?" I asked as I woke up from my sleep "did you really sleep through the fight?" Zoro said "yup the heat got to me" I said then the boys ran to scorpion who turned out to be their father, then the kids started crying and whining to their father to stop fighting ace, "this is so touching" I said shedding a tear "I wish I had a kid" I said signing to myself.

"I'll have a kid with you!" San hi said as he made heart eyes and mouth "no thank you" I said trying to sound nice, after ace left we headed for rebel head quarters but got separated from Luffy, Chopper and Zoro because he ate a hallucination cactus.

"I should have been the one who went crazy" I said disbelief at how Luffy went mad over eating a cactus "but um how are they supposed to follow us desert sand is just like snow, new ones will pile over the old ones and cover the foot prints" I said which made everyone notice our situation.

Zoro POV

We were walking the desert having no lead on how to reach the others "Zoro is being a pirate always like this?" Chopper asked "hey your the first out of everyone here yo join Luffy's crew, fight?" He asked which made me recall the first time I met luffy and Cathy "nope, Cathy joined before I joined after she did" I said as we started a conversation.

"I should cut you in half!" I shouted as luffy used his devil fruit powers to shoot us to a rock, then I fell underground along with Luffy and chopper, luckily no somehow we escaped that underground dome alive and not dead.

Cathy POV

After a while Zoro, Chopper and Luffy so we headed for yuba.

"It's getting dark" I said finally gaining consciousness "look who decided to wake up" Zoro said "shut up, when you sleep no one disturbs you when you sleep" I said. Vivi noticed something wrong with yuba so we all rushed to check it out, turned out it was attached by a sandstorm then we spotted an old man who explained to us where the rebel army where now stationed at.

"Waa" I said bringing the waterworks "your kingdom is so pityfull I've never seen a country go on drought for 3 years, don't worry Vivi I'll help you!" I said running in an opposite direction to kotaru "wait Cathy!" I heard Vivi call.

Vivi POV

"I wonder if she'll be okay wherever she's going" I said as the others were pillow fighting. The next morning we left yuba without Cathy "I wonder where Cathy could be?" "Don't worry she'll be fine" Zoro reassured. As we walked Luffy and I fought which his actions brought me too tears.

After a while of walking we finally reached rainbase "it's getting hot out here I hope Cathy is alright" Nami said. As we were resting Luffy and Usopp were being chased by marine soldiers, so we decided to separate I went with Zoro but we got attacked by boraqueworks minions.

"If only Cathy was here we'll at least have a fighting chance" I said after all the boraqworks are probably not used to fighting with snow since ice was her specialty.

Nami POV

As we were waiting for Vivi Luffy and Usopp were mimicking sanji. When she finally arrived crocodile explaining how he was going  destroy Alabasta.

Time skip

"We're trapped" I shouted as crocodile left the casino leaving us still locked in the cage "arg where is Cathy when you need her when I get my hands on her she's gonna" I said frustrated, just as he was about to leave sanji called on a transponder snail but he got caught.

"Vivi!" Luffy screamed as Vivi was getting attacked by crocodile but then before he could use his claw he decided to just drown us and left to deal with sanji "arg crocodile!" Luffy screamed "mhm you guys seem to be in a pickle" a voice said from the entrance "CATHY!" I said.

"Yes yours truly,say my name" she said proudly "now's not the time to act so proud about something like that get us out!" I screamed "ahh there's a giant banana growing on that alligators head!" She noticed "that's the least of your problems!" Zoro said.

Cathy POV

"Alright do you guys wanna know what I was doing while I was gone" I said "now's not the time" Nami said "ice dome" I said trapped the crocodile "I can't kill it's far too cute" I said then I walked up to where they were "look at you Zoro, this is the second time you've been locked up, no let's not forget the time you got captured in Arlong park" I laughed mockingly.

"Shut up and get us out!" He shouted then the giant crocodile escaped and attacked me luckily Sanji came and knocked the bananagater out "Sanji I'll leave it to you" I said as I tried picking the lock of their cage since my ice couldn't do it. Sanji got the candle maker to open the lock but the entrance was destroyed so we couldn't find a way out, then water started flooding in but somehow we got out alive without dying.

"I'm so glad we're out and plus it's getting dark now so I have enough energy to fight" I said stretching, we ran thanks to Captain smoker letting us leave "luffy!" I said drawing him by the ear so the marines won't get to him "now all that's left is too get to alabarna" Luffy said.

"How are we supposed to get get to alabarna?" I said as I was losing my breath but then Chopper came with a moving crap to take us to alabarna. "Luffy!" Vivi shouted as he was being taken by Crocodiles hook but he instructed us to go take Vivi to alabarna safely.

As we were on our way the sun started to set which made the desert cooler than earlier then I stood up "I don't mean to worry you Vivi but your father went missing this morning" I said dusting myself "what?!" She said then we saw a sand storm "that sand storms unusually big" I said.

As we rode Sanji and Zoro fighting "you guys really shouldn't be fighting right now" Nami said "Cathy undress" Nami said trying to convince me to make the crab move faster on the water "no way" I said but we just sank then a giant catfish chased us but those seal penguins saved us, when we reached land Karoo came to get us with her duck squadron (how Vivi called it).

To be continued