The origins of ice

Cathy POV

"Hey Cathy, are you okay?" Nami asked sitting down on a chair beside me "it's just that I puzzled at how I lost against someone who uses a devil fruit to acquire his ability while I was born with mine" I said as sanji handed us potato based dish "that's right I've wanted to know but how come you have this ability and you haven't eaten a devil fruit?" She asked.

"Where I'm from there's an urban legend that goes like this; once there was a dragon God a very powerful Male God, one day he was out on a walk in the mortal realm and soon spotted something that he thought he must have" I said stopping while the others got closer "what was it he had to have?" Nami asked curiously "it was a woman, this woman was to said to be as beautiful as the Goddess of beauty herself and for that she was locked up by her own family who were scared to face the wrath of the goddess of beauty"

"God Anirva wanted this woman at all cost and was ready to risk everything for her" I said "What next?" Usopp asked "the God tried everything to woo this woman from Blessings, flowers, gold, tiaras, dresses, status and even eternal life but the woman refused to court him that's until one day, as the woman was picking flowers in the field she heard him play the harp, and soon fell in love with his skill and as time passed she slowly fell for him, a man who was known to be as cold as ice loved her" I said taking a sip of water.

"What does that have to do with you having ice powers?" Nami asked "well you see the couple created a kingdom just like the east blue ruled there for year and finally got married and had three children, the first child was a dragon God, the third was a human and the middle child was a mixture between Dragon God and human, the third child died of a disease while the first child just went to the immortal realm and the middle child was left to rule that kingdom".

"That middle child fell in love and had offsprings with humans and luckily the cold ice abilities in his blood never died but it did get weaker, and all that happened hundreds of years ago" I said finally ending my tale "question for the curious, but where is this dragon now?" She asked "the dragon and queen are asleep now no one knows when they're gonna wake up" I said.

"so your saying your family is the descendants of a dragon?" Nami asked as her eyes twinkled "Nami, that ability to turn into a dragon is lost no one in my family know it and plus the only reason there's a bounty on me is because mh parents are the emperor and empress of that kingdom" I said getting up.

"So your a princess, does that mean your rich?!" Nami said as he eyes glittered in excitement "yea, I'm royalty but the only reason I left my home was because of my parents overprotectiveness, I seriously had lots of fun being in this crew with you guys I'm positive I'd never had this much fun back at the palace and if my mother finds out about my behavior here she's gonna skin me alive" I said as the thought of my mother angry scared me.

"Don't worry Cathy we won't hand you over to aokiji" Nami said as we watched luffy play with chopper and Usopp "it seems like the person who listened to my story was just you Nami" I said laughing at their stupidity. "I guess we're going after the frog" I said as the ship sailed to the lighthouse, "good thing you noticed that train on time" I said watching the train pass.

"Hey Zoro do you think you'll end up like that old lady when you grow old?" I asked as he smacked me "why would you think I'll end up like that!" He asked as the others talked about the shipWright "you both have green hair and like to drink" I said as Nami handed us out allowance.

Zoro POV

"Very pretty" Cathy said looking at water 7, "I'm going shopping" Cathy said but I just pulled her back saying I needed to help to fix the ship. "Zoro if you have time later do you want to go out together?" She asked as her ears went red "if you needed someone to help you carry all your shopping bags just ask Sanji" I said which made her mad for some reason "fine then I'm going alone!" She shouted slamming the door to the ship and soon the whole ship shock.

Cathy POV

"Idiot, I was just trying to ask him out" I said picking up a change of clothes "Sanji, you and I are heading shopping!" I said dragging him with with me. "Sanji we need to split up" I said getting off the bull "what was it something I did?" He asked getting depressed "no that's not it, I have to go to a jeweller so I can get a present for my mother and plus I have to post this letter" I said showing him the letter before I left.

"Now all that's left is to post this letter" I said as I left the jewellers shop "I should probably head back to the ship to drop this back at the ship" I said heading back to the ship. "Zoro what happened?" I said watching him sit on the Merry "someone came to check the ship and did it was impossible to fix the merry" he said which shocked me.

"Usopp!" I said dropping my bags "where are you going?" He asked dragging me back "Usopp holds this ship close to his heart, if he finds out about the merry he'll be devastated" I said Said let go of my hand and went back to sleep and soon Fifi jumped into my arms.