The devils trap

"Before anything else I need to drop this stupid disguise!" Cathy said as she used her eyes to search for a dress store "that's the least of our problems right now" Zoro said running in an opposite direction from her and Kinemon "your problem is your lack of direction, get back here!" She said running towards him pulling his ear towards the right direction "we need to find another disguise before sir luffy gets here" Kinemon said entering a toy store to buy some fake bear suits "no way in hell I'm gonna wear something like this" she said staring at the chicken costume Zoro picked out for her "you'll survive" Zoro said pushing her towards the dressing room to change.

"Once this is over I'll cut off that topknot of yours kinemon" Cathy said very angry trying to think of how she was talked into wearing a chickens costume. "How does a fool like you manage to get lost even when we ran in a straight line?!" Cathy said after reuniting with the lost swordsman "don't start" Zoro said before they reached their destination "do you guys hear that?" Cathy asked as she heard slight screams from who knows where "have you gone crazy now?" Zoro asked thinking she's gone crazy "it's a dress store calling my name~" she said attempting to run away before getting stopped by Luffy "We can't get split Cathy your probably the only one that can get Traffy out of that place faster than any of us" luffy said as they followed viola into a secret passageway.

"What part of don't charge in doesn't he understand?!" Cathy asked seeing her captain attack the entrance head on "this is not good" viola said before giving up and starting a new plan "get rid of that disguise and help fight!" Zoro said as he sliced the swords of doflomingo's minions "I am not letting anyone see me like this!" She said as Zoro protected her from a bullet "my life will be over! I'll follow Kinemon to the toy house to assist Usopp and Robin you guys go save taffy!" She said following Kinemon down the stairs.

"This is where we part ways Kinemon, I need to find a change of clothes!" Cathy said sliding down the stairs in her ice only to soon encounter Usopp, Robin and the Tontatta "oh Robin!" She said running towards her friend as she cried into her shoulder "who are you?" Robin asked curiously stark at cathy who was dressed in a chicken costume "I recognised you two in your disguise and yet you guys can't remember me, how mean" she said taking of her disguise "it's Cathy but how did you manage to make it all the way here?" Usopp asked "Luffy and Zoro are up there raiding the castle and I didn't want law or doflomingo" she said flipping her hair "alright enough with your problem we need to get to trouble and sugar" Usopp said before pulling her into the factory.

Time skip

'This is embarrassing how the hell did I get turned into an ugly toy?!' Cathy thought staring down at her toy hands 'first from itchy wig to chicken costume now an ugly toy, my life is over' she said before hearing Usopp shout. 'Usopp' she thought in happy tears hoping the long nosed sniper could free her from her misery, "way to go Usopp!" Cathy said turning back to her normal form after seeing sugar pass out "I owe him my life" she cried as Robin gently patted her back "look every toy is back to normal... wait toy are humans, Kya!" She said before searching a large cargo for clothes and heels.

"Alright now I'm in some comfortable shoes and clothes" she said trying to clean the fake freckles off her face "you really do care about what people think of you" Robin said as Cathy struggled to clean the makeup off "damn it I've worn this makeup for too long" she said walking up to Usopp "I'll help clean it off" Robin said using her saliva to clean it off before they started worrying about Usopp, "someone look for a first aid kit we need to treat Usopp's injuries before he dies in Robins arms" Cathy ordered as the Tontatta did as told.

"Hey what's that giant doing with Usopp?!" Cathy asked seeing as the giant presented Usopp to the other former toys as he gave a speech "the ceiling is crumbling?" Robin said as s ray of light shone on Usopp causing him to look Godly "God Usopp?" Robin asked as the people cheered for him "I know it's unintentional but it's hilarious how these foolish pirates keep calling him God!" Cathy said trying to stop herself from laughing "nows not the time to tease him" Robin said watching as they screamed in gratitude.

"Anyways we need to quickly destroy the smile factory, I highly doubt those former toys would be able to do it on their own" Cathy said after her and Robins encounter with sabo "Kya it's princess Cathy!" Bartolomeo said shaking with excitement "at your service" She said proudly before hearing the voice of doflomingo through a snail "what a crazy man can't believe I found him attractive at one point" Cathy said watching as the pirates ran away after noticing the factory was gone "Miss Robin!" Kinemon said running towards the group.

"I need to make a tower so we can get out of here" Cathy said kneeling on the ground next to usopp "he's calling the bounty" Sabo said looking at the screen and soon seeing some pictures "Kya! I'm a three star what the hell did I do?!" Cathy cried falling to the ground pitifully "get up and run Cathy!" Robin said pulling her up "at least your not worth 500 million" she said looking at the injured Usopp "you lied your way into this" Cathy said as she ran away from the pirates attacking them, "greedy bastards the moment they hear money they start chasing an innocent weak woman like me" Cathy said running up a hill dramatically "oh shut up" Zoro said from the other end of the transponder snail.

"I'll kill you!" She shouted before unintentionally causing it to snow "I hope you die over there!" She said before a rock got thrown at her "there's an injured person over here try not to increase the temperature!" Usopp said angrily shivering.

To be continued.