Good bye drum island

Cathy POV

"What!" Nami said attempting to get up "stay down, Sanji you go with Luffy and Chopper to check it out I'll stay with Nami" I instructed "oh my beloved Cathy you look so beautiful when you give out orders" he said lovingly "GO SANJI!" I said.

"Don't worry Nami you rest leave the rest to the boys" I said changing he towel, after a few minutes of sanji leaving Luffy came back looking for a coat "Cathy can I borrow yours" he said after rejecting Nami's coat "why do you want my coat?" I asked "well your look cool on you" he said as I handed him mine "take care of it I don't want it to be in shreds the next time I see it" I said as I sat down crossing my legs.

Once the battle was over everyone came back in both the injuries and tattered clothes then I saw my jacket on Luffy "LUFFY!" I shouted and that instantly got his attention "my jacket!" I shouted as I chased him "what did I say about destroying my jacket, so you know how much this was although it wasn't that expensive but it was really hard to find!!" I said as I pulled on his face.

"It couldn't have been that expensive" he said "it's rare because it has installed heating and cooling there's only two in this world plus it came with a whole package which I'm not telling you about" I said explaining "it's a Capelet coat, do you know how much it costs to buy leather in the east blue!" I shouted pulling on his face.

"You owe me a million berry" I said defeated "what!, why didn't you tell me that before I took it!" He shouted surprised but I just laughed, we stepped outside to go back to the village when Zoro and the others came back questioning Luffy.

"Are you okay Zoro?" I asked as I walked up to where Zoro was "that old hag hit me" he complained "if you want another beating don't call her old hag anyways I'm going to check up on Nami and Sanji" I said waving him off. When I got back Nami and the old doctor where bargaining for a key.

We later snuck out but it seemed Luffy wanted to make Tony Tony Chopper part of our crew by force but luckily he joined us, "Luffy your one of weirdest guys I've met" I said in awe at how he somehow convinced chopper to join us.

We later got on a slead and headed for the ship until we saw something shine in the sky "wow it's beautiful" I said as I stared at the sky then Chopper started crying "it's okay chopper" I said as we got on the ship.

After a while of silence I spoke up "Sanji I'm hungry~" I whined as I picked fifi up "I'm so sorry I left you here" I begged as she jumped off then we all ate and drank as we welcomed Chopper.

The next day we were on our way to Alabasta, Vivi started explaining our situation. As we sailed Sanji interrogated Luffy about the missing food which luffy tried lying about but got caught. As Nami and I checked out some maps when maps Vivi informed us about how there was steam coming out from the ocean.

After passing through the sulphur gas Luffy and Usopp picked up a weird dressed man who told us he had devil fruit powers which I found annoying, luckily he left but he seemed he was someone from borokeworks.