The final decisive battle agaisnt hordy

"Cathy if you don't stop admiring Zoro your gonna get killed" Robin said after dealing with her first batch of fishmen pirates "I do apologise I just couldn't help myself" she said before making a large line on the ground to separate her from the incoming fishmen "he just looks so hot especially with that one eye of his" she whispered as she kept staring at the swordsman.

"Who would have thought sanji would know how to walk on air?" Robin said watching as the cook was taking down the mer-men in the sky "indeed it's interesting to watch but seriously Zoro's way more batter" she said using her whip to smack the guy that was about to attack Robin "you should pay attention to your surroundings so you don't get killed" she said with a smile "right back at you" robin said after dealing with the fishman that was about to attack Cathy.

"I didn't know you could create giant legs with your devil fruit?" Cathy asked watching as Robin stomped on the fishmen "new power" she said before Franky interrupted them by showing off the new weapon he added to the ship "I'm not sure but I feel like Franky outdid himself with his inventions, but that cannon noise is so hilarious" Fifi said trying to hold back laughter "don't laugh your gonna hurt poor Franky's feelings" Cathy said patting Fifi's head before the Kraken from earlier appeared.

"I think the Krakens name was Surime" Cathy said seeing as the creature along with Luffy were enjoying themselves as they played with the fishmen "it's quite cute don't you think?" Fifi asked before going back to her battle "yes especially chopper" Robin said pointing at the reindeer who was screaming in excitement, "wow look at that isn't it awesome~!" Fifi said in excitement as she watched Franky create a giant robot out of the tank and motor bike they were on.

"Don't join Usopp, luffy and chopper" Cathy said staring at it unimpressed "but it's so cool, no Freaky~" Fifi said running to where Usopp and chopper where "I feel a little responsible for not showing her the ways of a woman and how lame that looks" she said watching as her pet jumped in happiness "you should pay attention to the people in front of you missy!" A fishman said raising a sword at Cathy "shut up, I spent 2 years up in a cold mountain trying to fight snow monkeys and an oversized owl, no way in hell am I gonna let stupid fish like you take me down!" Cathy said whipping everyone in her path.

"Is that a giant ship?!" Cathy asked placing her back against Zoro's as they stared at the ship outside the bubble protecting the island "I have this feeling that if that ship was to pass through the bubble we're gonna drown" Cathy said as the ships shadow hovered over them "we're gonna get crushed if that thing drops!" She said before the people started panicking "gotta say that's one giant ship" she said admiring the size before hearing a voice.

"What a creep this isn't love it's creepy obsession" Cathy said after Decken finished his useless confession of love for shirahoshi, "Shirahoshi sure is brave for someone who cries a lot" Cathy said freezing the feet of the fishmen who were watching the noah. "Jinbe pass me one of those bubble creation thing" Cathy said tired of watching the mer-folk try to stop the Noah "what are you gonna do?" Zoro asked running up to her "if I'm able to reach past the bubble I think I can help Luffy with his underwater battle" she said creating an ice bow as she turned her legs to mermaid tails.

"Good thinking, here!" Nami said throwing her the one she got from Neptune as Cathy blew a bubble seat for herself as she soon headed out the bubble. "There you are luffy!" Cathy said seeing him riding Fukaboshi "Cathy~" luffy said as she swam towards him "the others are dealing with the fishmen down below" she said using her ice to protect him from a water attack "is she part of your crew?" Fukaboshi asked staring at her.

"The ship stopped!" Cathy said seeing as the ship began flowing backwards "Cathy try to stop it!" Luffy said "how the hell does he expect me to do?" She said swimming to the side of the ship and hoping she could push it "what am I doing, I look so stupid right now" she said stopping her attempts "ice floor!" Cathy said temporarily creating a floor of ice to stop the Noah "good job Cathy keep that up!" Luffy praised before continuing his fight with hody.

"Crap, luffy hurry up!" Cathy said after seeing the weight of the ship broke her ice "don't worry about it just go and help brotherhoshi!" Luffy said before continuing his talk with Fukaboshi, "I do hope your still alive?" Cathy said as she finally reached Fukaboshi "I'm fine thank you" Fukaboshi said wrapping his hands around her "honestly I can't believe hody needs energy pills to take luffy down, luffy someone who ate a devil fruit, it's just pathetic" she said swimming towards the other two princes.

"He did it, luffy defeated Hody!" Fukaboshi said watching as hody flew out the ship "yea but the Noah is still descending" Cathy said "ahh, my friends!" She said swimming towards the ship with Fukaboshi by her side "luffy if you continue this your wound is gonna reopen!" Cathy said swimming beside the falling ship "shut up and let me deal with this!" Luffy shouted as blood began spilling from his wounds.

"Cathy your alright" Zoro said as Cathy swam  towards her friends "I am but Luffy's hurt badly" she said turning her tails into legs, "thanks for donating blood for luffy" Cathy said patting Jinbe's hand as the blood continued to flow out of him and into Luffy "you ass I have a bone to pick with you for shouting at me earlier!" Cathy said pinching the nose of her captain "can't breathe!" Luffy said trying to get her hand off him.

"Must be nice being appropriated for once" Cathy said as the soldiers cheered below them "they really are good!" Cathy said admiring the mermaid cafe dancers "I guess but there's no sake" Zoro said before some mermaids handed him a bottle of sake "perfect" Zoro said drink his sake "let's drink ourselves stupid Nami!" Cathy said as she grabbed a sake cup and stared drinking, "come Zoro dance with me!" Cathy said pulling him to her as they danced "I'm drinking leave me alone!" Zoro said flipping her out the bubble as she turned her legs to tails "Fukaboshi come dance with me!" She said in a drunk tone.

"Come back here your far too drunk" Zoro instructed as she swam back into the bubble before grabbing his sake and drinking it "I'm the most sober person here!" She said stuffing a cinnamon roll into her mouth.

"Such wrinkly old prunes" Cathy said staring at hordy and his crew after hearing their handcuffs came off "don't make fun of them Cathy it's quiet sad if I do say so myself" Nami said as Hordy snap his wrist after trying to bust the cell open "yea your right we certainly don't need Robin's help to break their back" Cathy giggled before Neptune began talking "Nami how long do you think it'll take before they die?" Cathy asked "probably 2 days" Nami said before Jinbe stopped their conversation.