The united front

"Trying to avoid the watchful eyes of the marines and citizens isn't easy" Cathy said hiding behind a large pillar after hearing some pirates "because of Robin I'm up here without her" she said before soon bumping into the green haired swordsman "what are you doing here?" Zoro asked pulling her away "Robin asked me to come here and assist you two although with Law it's you three" She said with a giggle as they ran from Doflomingo's subordinates "thanks Cathy" luffy said before encountering Fujitora.

"The ground is shaking?" Cathy said helping law off the ground before seeing a giant stone person "that's definitely way bigger than any giant I've seen!" She said staring at the giant stone person "pica?!" Law said looking at the giant shocked "pi who now?" Cathy asked before the giant began talking causing luffy to burst out laughing "this is embarrassing" Cathy said trying to stop herself from laughing soon after pica attacked "run!" Luffy said picking both law and Cathy as they ran.

"The next time to drop me will be your last!" Cathy said smacking her captain after the attack caused by Pica "Cathy your sitting on Traffy's face" Luffy said with a laugh "I'm so sorry" she said jumping off him as she ran behind Zoro "my face~" law said blushing heavily as he got up "anyways we got to find our way back to the palace" Zoro said jealously glaring at law before being interrupted by Cavendish "who's this?" Cathy asked staring at his long blond hair "oh he's Cabbage and earlier he called you average" luffy said with a laugh "I'm offended but I'll ignore it since he's a hopeless attention seeking jackass" she said before running off to the palace.

"Good to know we have lots of friends on our side" Cathy said as Pirates kept on surrounding them claiming they would kill Doffy "don't say that they're odd" Zoro said seeing as they all argued with Luffy, "it's pika" Cathy said pointing at the moving giant hand "you boneheads stop talking trash!" Pika said causing the pirates along with Cathy and zoro to burst out laughing "I can't stop laughing!" She said as the hand approached them.

"Cathy where's your whip?" Zoro asked as she eyed Cavendish "forgot it on the ship" she said pinching cavendish legs as he kept on talking about how much attention he'll get once he beats Doflomingo "hey what was that for?!" Cavendish asked looking for the culprit before spotting Cathy "oh my what a beautiful woman, don't worry I'll protect you from Doflomingo" he said kissing her hand "shut up don't think I didn't hear luffy say you called me average!" She said kicking him off the bull.

Time skip

"We're almost there" Cathy said as she spotted the ground beneath them "we're the first and I call dibs" Luffy said as he stared punching Doflomingo's henchmen "we shouldn't get too excited, earlier I spotted some marines so they might be on their way!" She said using the sheath of Laws sword to beat the henchmen "sorry law but I'll have to borrow this" she said jumping off the bull as she unsheathed the sword and started fighting "didn't know you could use a sword awesome!" Luffy said with admiration.

"I picked it up while we were separated for two years although it feels nothing like my whip" she said get back on the bull as they looked for a shortcut to the palace, "we fell into a trap?!" Luffy said seeing as they reached the end of the tunnel "shh someone's here" Cathy said covering his mouth as she heard footsteps from behind them "good senses princess Cathrine" Doflomingo said revealing himself from the darkness "I have a bone to pick with you Doffy, why do I have 300 million berries on my head why not a hundred?!" She asked very pissed at her bounty he gave her.

"Your not the sharpest knife in the cabinet are you? I gave you that bounty because your a princess if I can capture you, I could use you as a bargaining chip to force snowfield to form an alliance with the Donquixote family and from there not even the world government would be able to stop me even though I'm not a warlord!" He said with his signature laugh "self centered jackass if only I had my whip with me I'll smack the hell out of you!" Cathy said getting out the water after Doffy threw the bull.

"We're you trying to kill us?!" Cathy asked using her ice to create a shield protecting them from the falling rubble "it's okay Cathy we're all alive right?" Luffy asked tightly grabbing her and Law as he stretched his hand to the top, "I do hope I'm not heavy for you law?" Cathy asked after luffy laid her on top of him as they rode the horse to where Doflomingo might be "it's okay your not heavy at all" law said with a blush as he felt her chests pressed against his back "Cathy can't you fly?" Luffy asked curiously "I'm not gonna turn into a bird just for you to later chase me around saying you want to eat me!" She shouted as she pinched his legs after seeing him drool.

"There's explosions everywhere" Cathy said staring at the chaos caused by Doflomingo "that's why were gonna beat the crap out of mingo!" Luffy said as she got off the horse "I'm leaving you in charge of Doflomingo, I'll try and find a way to stop the citizens from killing each other, I'll catch up to you later and if I can I'll bring Zoro and the others with me" Cathy said running towards battle.

"Ice floor!" Cathy shouted lightly tapping her feet on the ground "ah ice? In this kind of weather?" The men said astonished "just a minute ago you guys were doing fine without help" Cathy said kicking a few men away Blue gilly "sorry it's just that there's too many of them" ideo said breathing heavily "your not wrong there, they keep on coming the more you beat them, if only I had a whip" Cathy said looking around the are for a weapon.

"Excuse me" Cathy said collecting a whip from Orlumbus "what's she gonna do with it?" The giant asked Dagoma "useless men like you should kneel before me!" Cathy said covering the whip with Haki as she whipped most of the guards away from Luffy and his team "huh?!" Cathy asked seeing as pica was cut in half "seems like Zoro is doing well over there" Cathy said smiling at his direction "pay attention to me lady" Gladius said exploding the ground beneath her luckily she did a backflip and escaped on time.

"Cathy!" Robin called from above her "Robin!, watch out!" Cathy shouted after Gladius set a bomb after her friends "I'm alright! Come up" Robin said creating wings for herself "yes ma'am, sorry you guys my friend needs me, keep an eye on Zoro for me" Cathy said creating ice steps and running up to where her friend was landing.

To be continued.