It's time to say good bye

"I'm gonna kill caesar when this is over" Cathy said injecting antidotes to the giant baby "need some help here Cathy!" Nami said as Robin struggled to keep the kids still "got it!" She said using ice to hold them in place "do you think the children will turn back to their normal size?" Cathy asked before carrying a smaller child and running to the exit. "The ceiling is falling!" Nami said before instructing the kids to run "they're far to tired to run!" Robin said before the marines spotted their captain Tashigi who was being carried by Zoro.

"Why is he holding her like that!" Cathy said with jealousy as the swordsman turned around after seeing the gas smoke "now not the time to get jealous Cathy, Run!" Fifi said pulling her "come on children just a little more!" Cathy encouraged immediately getting over her jealousy "luffy!" Nami said spotting her captain "your safe!" Cathy said running to hug him "yup and I defeated caesar" luffy said before welcoming Smoker and law.

"Oh my" Cathy said as luffy ran up to smoker "what's wrong?" Zoro asked walking up to her with Robin following behind "was smoker always this hot?" She asked admiring his stature while Robin giggled "shut up!" Zoro said a little jealous "oh come on Robin don't tell you don't see it too especially with that scar of his it makes him even hotter" Cathy said before Fifi smacked her head "if you think he's hot why don't you ask him out?" Fifi asked "it's always best to admire hot things from a distance" she said proudly "I agree" Zoro said staring down at her with a sad expression "anyways I don't have feelings for the guy I just like his face nothing more" she said before skipping off to her captain.

"I'll make an ice road so we can ride on when chopper gets here" cathy said as she began her task "good thinking miss Cathy" Law said slightly blushing, "he's here! Go Cathy!" Luffy said jumping on the cart excited for the trip "Kya, Cathy slow down!" Nami screamed at the speed the cart was going "don't think because I can control ice I can control how fast this goes!" She said she said deflecting the falling concrete from landing on the children's heads.

"I'm gonna hurl!" Cathy said tossing her head to the side of the cart "if you stay like that your gonna fall off" Zoro said pulling her back into the cart before going to slice the fallen rock in front of them "the poison gas!" Chopper said staring behind him "if the falling rubble doesn't kill us the poison gas will" Robin said unhinged "don't jinx us!" Usopp said bothered by her sudden coolness.

"We're alive and I don't feel like vomiting~" Cathy said as they finally left the gassy tunnel "there there Cathy it's alright" Robin said rubbing her back "look you guys it's general Franky~!" Fifi said excitedly pointing at the giant robot as the boys and men cheered "they grabbed caesar and took off" Usopp said getting out his Kabuto and getting ready to shoot down doflomingo's underlings out the sky "go Usopp!" Cathy cheered as Nami walked up to assist him.

"Good job Usopp, Nami" Cathy praised giving each of them high fives "it was nothing honestly~" Usopp said before he began bragging "someone fish Caesar out the water" Cathy instructed as all the men did as she said happily. "Sanji quickly prepare something for this cutie to eat" Cathy said carrying the child Momonosuke "yes my love~" sanji said dancing to the fireplace he created, "eat Momonosuke" Cathy said after he fought over not eating Sanji's food "my love please eat something~" sanji said placing some food in front of her "have some booze you sadistic doll!" Zoro said shoving some alcohol into her mouth.

"Don't shove alcohol into my mouth you fool!" Cathy shouted jumping on him as he laughed "don't think I didn't hear you when youcalled me Sadistic!" She said pulling on his hair before stopping "stop bouncing on me" he said pushing her off him at the same time covering his private area "sorry, did I hurt you?" She asked concerned "your just heavy nothing more" he said before walking to a secluded area "did he just call me Fat?" She said before processing the situation and getting incredibly angry "I don't care if you insult my height or my fighting technique but don't you ever insult me about my weight!" She shouted before storming of anywhere.

"I love kids, I sure wanna have some of my own" Cathy said waving off the children "really" law said as they walked back to the sunny "enough of that? This definitely was a fun adventure" Cathy said getting on the ship and assisting her pet cat "Yea I do hope nothing bad happens on our way out" Robin said from behind her "don't jinx us!" Usopp said scared for his life "I hope something happens" Luffy said with a grin as Cathy went inside to change.

"Alright here Caesar if you want to stay alive on this ship don't laugh, it's creepy" Cathy said after changing as chopper treated his injuries "even inside the ship your wearing high shoes" Zoro said staring at her feet while Cathy completely ignored him by running to Robin "he's bullying me~" she said hiding behind her while also sticking her tongue out to him.

"I don't care what you guys do, I do hope you'll protect me Luffy" Cathy said instantly getting up "what's wrong Cathy?" Lucy asked curiously "brook do you mind getting me my transponders snail?" Cathy asked walking to the side of the boat "if I'm not wrong I swear I sensed Kuzans presence" she said as brook arrived with the snail "you mean Aokiji how can you tell?" Law asked curiously "I swear the other day I read in the paper that both him and Michiko resigned their post as marines" Cathy said calling her cousin.

With Aokiji

"Woman I'm ready let's get out of here" Kuzan said after his talk with Smoker "I am your wife refrain from calling me 'Woman' you fool!" Michiko shouted before her mini transponder snail rang "I'll hold the kid you answer that" Kuzan said collecting his child from her hand as she walked into a secluded area "I didn't know you got married?" Smoker asked looking at the baby "yea about four years ago although only her family knew I kept it a secret from the government" he said cuddling the baby.

"How old is the brat?" Smoker asked trying to get up "one soon and its a boy in case you don't know the gender, I didn't want Michiko to come with me on my little life trip but I couldn't disagree with her whenever she makes that cute face of hers" Kuzan said with a smile "I'm back~" Michiko said running into her husband's arms "who was it?" Kuzan asked curiously "it's just Cathy, I guess no one told her we had a baby" Michiko said dragging him to the floating penguin.

Back with The Strawhats

"You say what?!" Nami shouted after hearing the news about Kuzan "married plus with a kid, why didn't anyone tell me this?!" Cathy said falling to the ground after her talk with her cousin "they probably thought you'd be a crappy aunt" Zoro laughed before Cathy glared at him "your cousin said the baby's one year old which must mean they had a child in those two years we were apart" Robin said being positive.

"Who would have thought Kuzan would get married let alone have a kid, what a strange world we live in" Usopp said before Law explained his plan.