Battle on the bridge

Cathy POV

"Oh Usopp it's either the wrong pocket or the wrong dial" I said in pity as to what sanji will do to him oce he got out "it will be best if you guys stayed back" I said but then sanji let out the second fail which caused an explosion with the fire since it was a stink dial "Cathy watch out!!" Sanji said jumping to protect me "FIFI!" I screamed as the explosion went off

"Don't worry she's fine" Zoro said after the explosion "oh thank you Zoro you too Sanji" I said crawling carefully to see Fifi "anything for you my by beautiful snow bunny" Sanji said as we ran out of the the prison "wait don't let Zoro lead he's gonna get us lost" Usopp said which made me laugh and at some point we did get lost "if we can stop for a minute we can let Fifi lead" I said as we stopped noticing we were surrounded by marines in all sides "and what will that stupid cat know?" Zoro asked which ticked me off.

"She knows the difference between left and right unlike someone I know" I said "are you talking about me!" "I never said names you know yourself" I said as the others were ready to fight the marines. "Luffy don't tempt the marines!" I said running at the side of the cliff. "Put your head down!" Sanji said as luffy put his head up making it noticeable for the marines to spot us.

"Why is it we always fall for the marines trapped?" I said as we were surrounded by marines "Eww don't grab me!" I said as a sweaty marine grabbed me then luffy broke the whole ship, "we should have let you drown!!" Sanji shouted as we got out the water and headed for the ship.

"We got caught again!" I as we were being attacked by marines, "Nami and Chopper?!" Zoro said as the others came in "ahhhh we were taken hostage we did it against our will" Nami and the other girl screamed and I decided to join them since I didn't fight any marines it might work, "help us!" We shouted "he's gonna kill us!" the female doctor said "please I can't die before I get married!" Nami
Followed "yea I want kids before I die!" I shouted trying to sound convincing.

"LUFFY?!"I shouted as luffy threw us onto he ship "My throat hurts" I said finally settling on the ship "what did you do?" Zoro asked sounding dirty, then Robin came back on the ship with a map. "My treasure!!" Nami screamed which made me think of my documents "ahhhh, business documents they took it all!!" I shouted as soon as Nami complained about the gold.

"Nami no one cares about gold right now, I need my documents those things are priceless!" I said as she kept on complaining about gold "we're turning back to get my papers back" I said smacking Zoro after he said my business documents were just paper "you know Zoro if someone get their hands on those so called paper that would be the end off me and my money" I said as they made a u turn for the base.

"I'm gonna sue any marine that read or steal my documents!" I said as we went to the kitchento discuss what we were gonna do next "your a pirate you can't sue a marine" Zoro said as he sat down beside me "oh it will happen I always get my way" "anyways Cathy what do you wanna do with your share off the gold?" Luffy asked after everyone said their wishes "I don't know yet but Zoro is getting me a new pair of shoes" I said remembering what happened to my other ones on skypia.

"You haven't forgotten about that, and what makes you think I'm the one responsible to get you a new pair!?" He said astonished to how my memory work "I would never forget that and you said you would get me a new pair" I said trying to jog his memory while the others talked about fixing the marry "yup we're definitely gonna fix the marry" I said remembering all our adventures "wahh without this baby our adventures would have ended long ago" I said moved to tears by my own words as sanji came in with some food.

"Before anything we need to find our gold" Nami said sipping her tea. "Fifi I'll send you to go find an easier way to get into the vault" I said coming in with a small golden bell in hand "you know the drill, ring it and I'll hear you from anywhere" I said as she left "wow I didn't know Fifi was a stealth cat" Nami said from behind me "well I'm always worried about her safety but when it comes to stealing things or finding hidden traps she the best pet out there" I said proudly "to be honest she was the one that told me where you guys were" I said pulling my white hair into a ponytail.

"Usopp what are you guys doing" I said getting out of the barrel Usopp forced my into "the most important thing is to get my documents gold is second" I said as we spotted the vault from the outside. When we got inside we headed for the vault which we found 'ding' I heard from a distance "that's Fifi" I said stopping to look for her "Cmon Cathy!" Zoro said as we found the the vault.

"If I had to count all the times we fell for a trap you guys wouldn't believe me" I said as some marines cornered us "cmon Cathy let's protect long nose" Robin said as I got my twin fans out. "Oh yea!!" I said as Usopp opened the vault "OH, SHUT UP!!" I said surprised to see Johnathan there waiting for us, "he looks like a rat" I said seeing as Robin was playing with him.

"Where are we going to find my documents?" I said has we walked through the halls looking for the kitchen. "Wait Cathy didn't you send Fifi off to look for the gold plus documents" Usopp asked "yeah but she hasn't said anything yet" I said before hearing bell chimes "Fifi!" I said as she jumped into my arms "she said it's in The commander's office" I informed as she and luffy ran there "Nami if you miss a single paper I'm gonna kill you" I said which she agreed too.

"Nice~" I said counting my papers "Nami your awesome!" I said setting them inside a chest. "Luffy focus!" Nami said as luffy was only thinking off his stomach "I could use my ice to lift the ship but who knows what will happen to the ship!" I said to the others "don't try anything to the ship!" Usopp screamed as he told us about his plan to use the impact dail to get us out.

"Alright!" Nami said as we flew up to the sky thanks to the impact dail "cmon Usopp!" I shouted as I froze all the water surrounding the ship. "Oh I love you guys" I said happily we escaped in one piece.