The king of salvagers mashira

Cathy POV

After leaving the ship graveyard we left the island before any more marines could come after us but was suddenly hit with a giant ship falling out of the sky "grab unto something don't let go!" Zoro shouted as we all wondered how ship parts were falling from the sky. Luckily it stopped raining ship parts.

"Sky island?" I said surprised coming out of my hiding spot "although it's not surprising after all we're in the grand line" I said but luffy and Usopp were too excited making comments on how we should go upwards to somehow reach sky island after hearing Robin say it was an ocean not an actual island.

As we waited Robin decided to check out the skull that fell on Usopp earlier, which she found some information from, after a while Luffy and Usopp came with a map after he and Usopp were playing on the ship that fell on us. "Do you think luffy will be alright" I said as we watched chopper lower the others into Water to salvage the sunken ship.

As we waited a bigger ship toward over us wanting to get the ship, then their monkey looking, but Nami found a way to play him to make him salvage the ship for us, "if those three come out I'm definitely gonna kill them" Nami said pissed at how the monkey captain was flirting with her from his ship "it's what you get for playing with a mans heart" I said laughing as I got inside to get a chair.

Once I got back out the monkey captain jumped into the water aiming to fight Zoro, sanji and Luffy "what the hell?!" I said looking at the giant island that suddenly appeared in front of us. "This is crazy" I said as chopper was screaming for his life "shut up" I said smacking him to shut up "Usopp cut the air hoses and get us out off here" Nami commanded which surprised Usopp and chopper.

As we wondered how the sky went dark Zoro and the others came back and explained their situa tion as Nami smacked luffy to get up "how did you guys get out of the turtle?" Usopp asked but Sanji and Zoro were confused until fthey saw the turtle "we were in that thing's mouth?!" They said "no shit!" I said as they ran to hoist the ship but then we saw three giant statues stand behind us as the monkey captain got on our ship.

"Sea monsters!!" Luffy and the monkey shouted and they all started paddling the ship "the fact were still alive is a surprise" I said as we finally escaped. As we sailed away we decided to search the things that the others brought but Nami wasn't happy.

"Luffy you need to make up your mind" I said as sanji called us for lunch. "Shouldn't we be in Jaya island by now?" I asked bored out of my mind, that's when chopper noticed some birds fell from the sky but no one paid him any mind. "Finally" I said getting off the ship going after luffy and zoro then Nami followed after.

"Shut up old man" I said knocking him off his horse for he attempted to blow us up with an apple. We later left to find some information about the sky island until we reached a resort but a man tried showing off his useless money. Once we left the hotel luffy and another guy were fighting about who could order the most food "luffy don't buy something you can't afford" I said eating a lemon pie.

"You have money right Cathy" he said drawing his attention to me "yeah but It's quickly draining away" I said collecting another pie, and by hearing that the man he was fighting with left with a smug look on his face, as we waited a man they called bellemy came looking for luffy, then his other friends came in looking for trouble.

"Luffy!" I said as bellemy attacked him by hitting his head on the bar table. As the people in the restaurant laughed about Nami asking about sky island which made me mad "Luffy, forget all the crap I said and take this guy out" Nami said definitely disappointed. The boys then got beat by bellemy and his gang, "you guys let's go back" I said dragging Zoro but they refused to move.

"Zoro, luffy!" I said as I ran up to their bleeding bodies "hey sweetheart's, if you two keep hanging out with these losers your gonna get left behind especially when the new era rolls around" one of the men said to nami and I "what if I bought you" he said talking to nami "you don't seem expensive but your friend over there is hot, she's got a nice bod" he said turning his attention to me.

"How dare you" I said clearly pissed at how he said talking to royalty, then Nami said something that made them laugh but we just dragged the others away before anything else could happen, but once we got outside the others got up by themselves and we left. As we headed back to the ship the walk back was very silent which I didn't mind after all I was still pissed at how that pirates attempted to want to buy me someone who has enough power and money to buy this entire family and still had money to spare.

Once we got back chopper treated Zoro and luffy's injuries, soon robin came back with a with a map and some shopping bags informing us about how we could find sky island. As we got back on the ship we set sailed for the other part of the island as I went inside to cool my head and work on some paperwork as I patted fifi my black cat.

The next thing I knew it the ship was shaking so I put Fifi and my papers in a safe place and headed up to check it out, turned out thank to a different monkey half of the ship was destroyed. When we reached our destination we saw a book on a table and Nami read it out loud for us. "Nami don't add crap into a children's book" I said then at that moment a man with a fruit thing on his head dragged Luffy into the sea and attempted to fight us but he fell unconscious before he could fight Zoro.

"So it's a mystery disease you think you can help him?" Luffy concluded after hearing Chopper's explaining the reason why the man collapsed "luffy not everything is a mystery" I said looking at a picture on the wall, but then the two monkeys we meet earlier came crying for the old man.

To be continued